Pie Insurance is an insurtech company tackling meaningful problems. At Pie, we work with small businesses using technology and innovation to improve how they access insurance. Like our small business clients, we are a diverse team of builders, dreamers, and entrepreneurs. So, at the heart of every decision we make is the idea that if it doesn’t serve our clients, it doesn’t serve us.
The Customer Success Associate is an entry-level Customer success team member who focuses on customer issues and resolves concerns and requests from customers and partners.
Today, all Pie-oneers are working remotely and will continue to do so until it is safe to return to the office. As a remote team member, you will be expected to be available for meetings with team members in other time zones and have access to reliable, high-speed internet.
This role will work in our Denver or DC office, with some remote work options available.
How You'll Do It
- Provide responsive, timely, and relevant service to customers and partners:
- Handles phone, email, and platform-based communication with customers and cross-functional partners to provide excellent customer service
- Maintains SLA’s set by Customer Success team in a consistent and efficient manner
- Works as a team member to handle: Email requests, Policy issuance, Agency or Customer questions, Mailing of documents and follow-Up Communication
Model the behaviors and strategies necessary to successfully interact with and Resolve issues for small business owners and partners in all channels: *
- Applies Workers Comp training and knowledge to policy, billing and agency questions, concerns and production
- Build relationships with partners and internal teams to provide consistent, excellent communication with customers
- Seek resolutions to issues while also anticipating ways in which to prevent future issues
- Voices the customer’s needs and advocates for the customer and their perspective
Participate in ongoing training and on-boarding for personal and peer growth: *
- Support the on-boarding and training of Pie’s newest hires and teams, including process training, feedback and building out resource and training material
The Right Stuff
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience with some college coursework is preferred
- 1 year of customer service experience is preferred
- Basic communication (written and verbal) skills
- Basic problem solving skills to be able to resolve simple problems quickly and effectively
- Basic self-direction and responsibility for own tasks, deliverables and timelines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- G-Suite tools, Salesforce, collaboration tools (Slack is preferred), office equipment like scanning, copying and mailing
- Competitive salary
- A piece of the Pie (in the form of stock options)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous PTO
- Paid sick leave
- Future focused 401k match
- Our core values are more than just a poster on the wall; they’re tangibly reflected in our work and recognized with our monthly culture award.
- Generous parental leave
Compensation & Benefits
Our goal is to make all aspects of working with us as easy as Pie. That includes our offer process*. When we have identified talent that is a good fit for Pie, we work hard to present an equitable and fair offer. We look at your knowledge, skills and experience along with your compensation expectations and align that with our company equity processes to determine our offer ranges.
We value and want to support our team members, and are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation package which includes the following:
Compensation Range for position: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
Pie Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic._
Pie Insurance participates in the E-Verify program. Please click here, here and here for more information.
Pie Insurance Named a Top Colorado Company 2020
Pie is rated Excellent by our customers on Trustpilot
Check out our great reviews from current and former employees on Glassdoor
Pie raises an additional $127M in funding
Job Type: Full-time