MindHealthy (a C3HealthcareRx Company) was created with the mission to improve mental health and physical health through taking a whole person approach to care, and that everyone deserves the opportunity to thrive.
We are committed to providing access to mental health therapy through a telephonic an online customer experience that’s unlike any other. We deliver individualized assessments, tele-counseling, courses and exercises, and care plans that serve to educate, empower, and engage our members.
Our service builds upon the foundation of collaborative care; providing measurement based and registry driven care that also includes predictive analytics and proprietary psychometric care planning. MindHealthy provides team-based mental health care, engagement and support that is unique and allows us to facilitate individual and population management of integrated behavioral health care.
Join MindHealthy to be part of a growing company full of purpose-driven, innovative, and compassionate team members working to dramatically transform behavioral health care for our communities.
Lead organization’s strategic and tactical business development plans with a primary focus on the MindHealthy business segment, secondary focus on Medication Management segment and continued focus on pull through of patients into Pharmacy. Position will be expected to assess market and partner landscape through sales visits in order to perform functions to develop, recommend, and implement a strategic business plan to maximize ROI on sales resources and making decisions based on conclusions for which there is little precedent. Develop sales team to ensure achievement of business plan results.
- Identify and develop sales team through strategic leadership, mentoring, and guidance, providing effective motivation and communication to ensure that team achieves results in compliance with plan.
- Provide individual performance planning, analysis, tracking, and feedback to coach direct reports in the achievement of specific goals for individual behaviors and results.
- Identify, assess, and recommend specific market growth strategies based on key factors consistent with the organization’s goals. Implement programs to increase profitable market share.
- Create needed policies and procedures for sales organization to ensure operating efficiencies, budget compliance, and performance achievement.
- Identify, develop, and implement sales initiatives to gain new referral sources, increase new patient referrals, and achieve business growth goals in markets that maximize business returns. Regularly track results and modify programs and approaches to suit varying conditions and sectors.
- Collaborate with other business segment leaders in support of evolving process, service, and messaging to continually add value to the Company’s offerings. Provide the customer and field perspective and requirements, and partner with other leaders to understand and alleviate obstacles to enhancing the value of the offerings through marketing, operational and service components and enrich the company’s advantage over the competition.
- Partner with IT and Operations to develop CRM and reporting solutions to ensure a consistent and accurate flow of information across the organization in support of enhancing customer relationship development and activity tracking.
- Accompany sales team members in the field to provide ongoing training, motivation, communications, and to represent Sales Management to customers.
- Track progress, develop a range of key performance analytics, competitive market intelligence, customer feedback, and related data, and provide periodic reports of performance against plan and modifications in focus or strategy undertaken or recommended to meet or exceed planned results.
- Manage budgets for the team. Review and submit expense reports and manage trade show participation and related activities.
- Support the development of marketing materials and contributions to the development of sales strategy through provision of competitive intelligence and customer feedback.
- Analyze territorial performance against defined analytics and recommend and implement changes in focus or modification of territorial parameters to capitalize on positive results and improve overall performance.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrated excellence in sales leadership and managerial skills and the ability to identify and achieve results through sales team management.
- Highly skilled to identify and analyze market segments to define actions and focus on those most desirable and compatible with the organization’s offerings and business strategy.
- Strong business acumen; ability to quickly grasp issues, understand strategy, and make good business decisions.
- Ability to accurately interpret business results by territory and project business focus or activity shifts to take advantage of evolving markets.
- Superior communication/interpersonal skills; listening, speaking, and writing skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Business, Marketing, Life Sciences, or similar discipline preferred.
- Seven to ten years of sales experience with at least four years in field sales team leadership. Strongly preferred in an addiction setting.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business development: 7 years (Preferred)
- Addiction Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mental Health Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
- On the road