C-Bus Voyage Marketing is looking for our newest Account Executive interested in managing and acquiring new business accounts within Columbus. This requires meeting directly face to face with potential clients, Acquiring new leads, and executing sales presentations to our clients. This position has upward mobility. We are looking to bring on an individual that has the ambitions to grow within our company. We believe providing opportunities for advancement is the best way to invest in those we work with.
Making an impact is of the utmost importance to us. In our day-to-day, we have the opportunity to help Small Businesses create new, innovative ways to run/manage their company. We create plans to help them cut costs so they can reinvest their savings.
We are looking for someone who believes they can make an impact in the lives of their co-workers. Open, honest, sincere, and committed individuals are what we desire. Someone who believes in coaching to develop for the betterment of that team member.
Outside of the office, we want to make an impact in our community. Participating in ALS walks, Animal Shelter sleepovers, and every Friday a portion of our profit is donated to the charities/organizations of our team’s choice. Each member of our office gets to pick a charity they would like us to donate to on their behalf.
- Meet with clients - Our goal is to grow by 100 percent this year as a company
- Acquire New Business - Oversee and help the local businesses develop
- Presentations to customers- Focus on the problems our products solve for the local businesses
- Customer Relationship Management - Use our client tracking system to maximize the effectiveness
- Be a Leader - Oversee and develop a small sales team
- Familiarize with the product - Understand how we are providing a solution for the local businesses through this pandemic
- Product development - Use your creativity to help us better our product and continue to get better
- Self-Development - Equip oneself with the resources to maximize their potential
- Self-Management - No micromanagement, we focus on results, not methods
- Honorable - We need dependable individuals to achieve our goals
- Value-driven - Maintaining our family environment as we grow
- Proactive - Focusing on what we can control; attitude and outlook
· Excellent communication skills
· Customer service minded
· Territory management
· Goal- Oriented
· BA/ BS (Preferred)
- Opportunity for 3 days weekend - WEEKLY!
- Paid travel
- Networking with business owners
- Weekly and monthly bonuses
- In off Pet - Bucky the English Bulldog!!
- Onsite library
- Onsite kitchen
- Taco Tuesday
- Business mobile phone line
- Intramural Sports
- Game room
- Office Bulldog - Bucky!
- Medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Sams club membership
If the job description and responsibilities don't fit what you're looking for, then we wish you the best of luck in your job hunt. If it is what you're looking for, then please click "apply" for the opportunity to become a part of our team and family.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Monday to Friday
- One location