Sales Development Representative
Canada or United States
Patriot One Technologies Inc. (TSX: PAT.T) is working to become one of the foremost proponents and providers of innovative commercial weapons threat countermeasures solutions for public safety. With a leading technology, top scientific research support, and prudent business leadership, the Company aims to quickly build itself into a recognizable brand and leader in the security sector.
We are seeking a sales development representative (SDR) to identify and qualify potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. The SDR is the first line of communication with prospects, with a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities, including customer research and prospect list building from online sources
- Qualify both inbound and outbound leads from marketing and sales efforts
- Contact potential prospects through cold calls, emails and social outreach
- Represent Patriot One by providing presentations to potential and current prospects
- Identify prospect's solution needs and recommend appropriate products/services
- Schedule meetings and demos between (prospective) customers and sales team
- Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate potential business to value that can be provided by technology solutions
- Evaluate the customers Pain Points, Requirements, and effectively deliver our Value Proposition.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, Inside Sales or similar role
- Experience and discipline utilizing the following core sales tools: Salesforce, HubSpot, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Zoom, Microsoft Office
- Hands-on experience in Cold Calling, Emailing and Social Outreach
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High motivation to surpass goals and targets
- Experience with Hardware/Software integrations and strategic solutions
- Ability to push multiple solutions to the same customer
- Experience in environments that have brought new technologies and concepts to market
- Strategic and consultative selling skills within both Direct and Channel Sales
- Demonstrated experience presenting and selling “conceptual solutions”
- Smart City, Smart Building, Threat Detection, or Physical security experience beneficial
- Knowledge of multiple license models such as subscription, SaaS, perpetual, lease, etc.
- Experience in a start-up or small company environment
Competitive salary, annual bonus, publicly traded stock options.
Job location will be dependent on successful candidate location.
Patriot One Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about Patriot's Diversity and Governance policies, please visit https://patriot1tech.com/about/governance/