The Product Manager is responsible for working on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. The incumbent generates solutions that address some of the most complex issues that are faced in the development organization. The Product Manager is key team player who has exceptionally broad expertise and/or unique knowledge.
Work with technology-driven solutions that cover the full spectrum of the land development life cycle, including mass appraisal services, land and official records management, and property tax assessment and administration. From data collection to computer-assisted mass appraisal to tax billing and collections, you can help develop and deliver solutions that build thriving communities and fundamentally change how local governments operate in the future.
Lakewood, Colorado | Remote
- Act in an expert capacity for multiple product(s) and solutions.
- Establish organizational alignment and buy-in of future product strategy.
- Create User Focus groups to validate and adjust current product vision/strategy.
- Provide input regarding partner relationships on whether to buy, sell, or partner on new features.
- Builds / maintains relationships with 3rd party integration vendors.
- Assists Sales Enablement with pricing strategies.
- Champion new technologies and functions required to keep Tyler competitive.
- Create plans and strategies to achieve the product objectives, including published product roadmaps that will articulate the product direction to both internal departments and external customers.
- Influence priorities of department work.
- Proactively communicate with senior management on the product’s performance, any major issues with the products or any changes in the market or competition as related to the product area.
- Contribute to the advancement of the team environment through integrity, leadership, and continuous knowledge transfer.
- Manage and mentor team members, with a focus on professional growth, product ownership and leadership.
- Define and document use cases and conduct research/analysis to support product development process for highly complex projects.
- May provide sales support by assisting in responding to RFPs as well as potentially performing on-site demonstration.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to manage customer enhancement requests and expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring a prioritized backlog is maintained to ensure projects are handled in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring new releases/features are successfully launched to the organization and ensuring successful adoption across product line teams.
- Embrace learning and growth to gain expertise and grow in position.
- Occasional travel required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree Computer Sciences, Management Information Science, or Business. Equivalent work experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in software or related environment.
- Proven track record of the highest knowledge.
- Highly advanced knowledge of Agile SCRUM development processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the full software development lifecycle and associated methodologies helpful.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills involving the ability to manage multiple work tasks effectively.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills involving communicating technical and non-technical information in writing and verbally.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a team as well as across functional groups.
- Ability to be effective in a fast paced environment.
Colorado Code of Regulations 7 CCR 1103-13 Disclosure
Salary will generally fall between $73,113 - $96,201 before adjustment for geographic differences. Recruiter can confirm if position is incentive eligible.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler »
Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That’s why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people »