LSINC Corporation, based in Huntsville, Alabama, is a dynamic, innovative firm that is rapidly growing. We are looking for innovative, creative, and highly motivated individuals to join our team. The LSINC business development team brings client ideas to reality by providing full life cycle engineering, design, analysis, prototype, and low volume manufacturing services. We offer tremendous opportunities for growth and advancement. Currently we are seeking a Manufacturing Equipment Sales Representative for the Jacksonville, FL area.
The Manufacturing Equipment Sales Representative will assist in developing and executing sales plans, implementing and managing individual sales objectives, forecasting, creating alternate sales channels, and building the communications/support for a results-oriented and customer-focused sales organization throughout the Southeast territory.
- Work in markets that take precision, accuracy and both influential and consultative selling
- Develop strategic plan to achieve sales targets and grow customer base
- Become product and industry expert and trusted partner for our customers
- Develop new customers, while maintaining existing customer relationships in given sales territory
- Create new opportunities through networking
- Occasional travel to cultivate relationships and to call on regular and prospective customers
- Develop a daily/weekly call list and maintain accurate information and metrics
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques
- Engage in sales presentations and respond to customer questions
- Arrange potential customer sampling and site visits
- Manage the full sales cycle, identifying, qualifying, negotiating and closing
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Review monthly sales report with management to determine if goals and objectives are being met
- Develop proposals and quotes for assigned territory
- Assure delivery of proposal to customer and execute follow-up contact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
- Ability to work independently and be highly motivated
- Ability to work across multi-functional teams
- Experience in the Engineering, Industrial and/or Manufacturing industries
- Excellent customer service skills
- BA/BS degree in relevant field (preferred)
- Valid Driver's License
- Authorization to work in the U.S. required; E-verify required
- 1 to 3 years of business to business sales required, 3 to 5 years (Preferred)
- 1 to 3 years of customer service required, 3 to 5 years (Preferred)
- 2 to 3 years of marketing experience (Preferred)
- Estimated travel is less than 50%
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
LSINC is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with LSINC Corporation through our online applicant system, please email [email protected] for assistance. Minorities, females, disabled, and protected veterans are urged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time