LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or related field with minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience in Power Generation, Oil and Gas or High Voltage marketplace equipment sales.
- Direct experience in sales or servicing of gas turbines, steam turbines, high voltage equipment or generators is preferred
- Experience with the internal processes used by major clients in the Power Gen industry, including project specification, contract procedures, terms and conditions, etc.
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong and confident presence in front of clients
- Excellent communication and organization skills requiring time management and detailed record keeping
- Travel required approx. 50 percent of time to fulfill the obligations for this position
- Lead the pursuit of specific Service Power Generation opportunities and follow up on all sales leads
- Initiate proposal development with the Hub Sales team for all opportunities. Ensure thorough understanding of project scope and communicates the requirements clearly to the proposal development team
- Develop client relationships, display excellent listening skills and maintain a positive attitude. Responsible for defining, communicating, and being current on client needs and market conditions in the assigned territory and remaining current on all Siemens Energy technology solutions relevant to the client base and territory
- Develop and communicate cost/benefit rationale to customers – why each scope or product is needed and value to customer
- Be a proficient user of all system tools available to the Sales Technical Support functions e.g. Salesforce
- Update forecasts and attend weekly and/or bi-weekly Sales Team opportunity calls; Generate detailed win-loss analysis
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Generation we offer a broad portfolio of cutting edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens Energy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Energy Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Energy Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens-energy.ca.
Siemens Energy s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Energy Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens-energy.ca.