As a member of the Customer Success organization, the Manager of Resident Solutions Architecture is a lead role on the Strategic Growth and Adoption team, responsible for core aspects of net retention (increase growth, decrease churn), including supportive manager responsibilities with Resident Solutions Architects. You will provide strategic leadership and direction for the delivery of post-sales services and support to Databricks high-value customers.
The impact you will have:
- Achieve regional team targets for growth in strategic accounts and hiring.
- The primary goal for you will be to grow platform usage and prevent churn in strategic accounts through overseeing and retiring a regional growth quota.
- Partner with account executives and customer success leaders while guiding Resident Solutions Architects to identify and grow platform adoption plans.
- Help resolve customer concerns on strategic accounts.
- Analyze operational processes, escalation procedures and perform training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for services delivery improvements and contribution to customers.
- Manage a team of Resident Solution Architects to achieve team and company goals.
- Act in a supportive manager capacity, including handling escalations, mentoring team members, building a career path for the assigned team members, etc.
- Partner with Delivery Services organization to provide resource allocation for billable engagements.
What we look for:
- 4+ years of management experience as a managing consultant/delivery teams or solution architects.
- Minimum 5 years individual contributor experience as a hands-on technical solutions architect that will allow you to act in a supportive manager capacity with technical architects that report to you.
- Experience driving software platform adoption in Fortune 500 organization in markets such as: Finance, Media, Retail, Telco, Energy, and Healthcare.
- Design and implement a project schedule with experience with customer engagement.
- Organized and analytical, adept at working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Solid understanding of Databricks products, Spark ecosystem, and direct competitors.
- Up to 30% of travel required.
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn - join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.