Best Logistics Technology, a full-service 3rd Partly Logistics Fulfillment Provider, seeks a Sales Development Manager to join its industry-leading sales team. You’ll be responsible for the revenue and profit growth. Using a consultative sales approach, you’ll build relationships with existing customers by executing services that meet their key business needs. With strong account leadership, you’ll also convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new services to current customers.
We are in the midst of rapid transformation, and we are looking for an all-star Sales Development Managerto be part of our success!
What You’ll Do
- Develop new business through targeted sales activities, including trade shows, professional networks, and social media.
- Cold-calling, generating new leads, prospecting accounts, and coordinate visits
- Monitor market dynamics, including customer and competitor developments, and funnels relevant information in the industry.
- Host sales meetings to understand prospects’ needs & business processes & operational requirements, and further define the opportunity & challenges.
- Prepare and conduct presentations to prospects for customized warehousing service & transportation solutions.
- Collaborate across functional areas in the development of proposals and pricing models.
- Provide weekly reporting to General Manager on all accounts in stages for new business development.
- Record and update all sales activities/progress in CRM system.
- Act as a liaison between new customers and internal Account Management & Warehouse & System team to ensure proper onboarding.
- Provide leadership for sales to the company by continuously energizing the effort for moving new prospects through the sales cycle.
- Stay up to date on current trends in global e-Commerce.
What You Have:
- 1-2 years of sales, business development, business consulting, and/or account management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics & Supply Chain, or a related field preferred but not required.
- Broad base knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management.
- Excellent communicator capable of handling high-profile clients
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
- Strong relationship management skills with stakeholders of varying seniority levels.
What’s in it For You:
- You’ll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure, and benefits.
- A long term, advancing career path in service, sales, or management
- Training and Support from a dedicated team
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual work environment
About BEST INC.
BEST INC. USA, also known as Best Logistics Technology Co., LTD, is one of the largest 3rd Party Supply Chain providers in Asia. Founded by a leading team of Technology and Supply Chain experts, all of our services are integrated through a cloud-based platform to make our client experience as seamless as possible. With operations in transportation logistics, fulfillment, and supply chain.
In 2015 we launched our fulfillment services in the U.S.A. to provide international services to all our clients. We enjoy partnering with our clients to deliver a world-leading operational experience that they can depend on.
In 2017 we went public on the New York Stock Exchange under NYSE: BEST Inc.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- What are your salary expectations?
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19