Fast-growing Order Fulfilment Company is seeking a Customer Service Representative / Account Manager to join our expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for becoming an advocate for our clients in the daily operation of their accounts. This includes working within the organization to provide daily inbound/outbound order processing, inventory inquiries, special projects, and client onboarding.
- Coordinate with warehouse teams serving clients accounts and order fulfillment process; Responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and helping achieve Key Performance Indicators that promote high levels of Customer Satisfaction. This includes, but is not limited to, inbound and outbound contact response times, inventory accuracy, other customer SLA requirements, and department work quality.
- Partner with Warehouse Operations, IT, sales, and Finance to clearly define customer expectations and propose solutions to clients to meet their requirements.
- Monitor the Service Level Agreement compliance and other contractual covenants and obligations. Be responsible for the customer satisfaction of assigned accounts.
- Ensure successful onboarding of new customers by coordinating with warehouse operations, IT, sales, and other teams on warehousing, project preparation, and delivering project manual, guiding customers during the process.
- Document and update internal customer SOPs based on client interaction.
- Bilingual (Mandarin/English) Required
- Previous customer service/account management/sales, or other relevant experience in warehouse/logistics/supply chain industry preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Consistent record of identifying and monetizing opportunities with new and existing clients
- Excellent communication (written/oral), presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- High school or GED.
- Experience with PC applications - MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
This is a rapidly expanding business environment, and the successful candidate will be exposed to all levels of the organization. The role presents an excellent opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and insight into a fast-growing e-commerce fulfillment provider.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location