Top Reasons to Work with Us
2. Top pay and benefits
3. Medical Product already FDA approved and on the market
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop relationships in target markets
- Call and coordinate meetings with distributers, end users, IDNs and GPOs
- As part of the sales process join in calls and clinical and technical assistance
- Provide training and education updates to facilitate the distributor sales process
- Monitor sales activity, volume and forecasts within market outlooks and predictions
- Attend tradeshows as needed
- Travel as needed throughout your designated region
What You Need for this Position
- Radiology Sales
- Medical Sales
- Medical Software Sales
- Medical information technology (PACS) Manufactures
- Negotiation Skills
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.