Business Intelligence Specialist
OEM Sales Manager
The Business Intelligence Specialist will be responsible to report and develop raw sales data into meaningful information for business analysis purposes.
- Report & data development – Deliver business-critical data and reports and dashboards for internal and external stakeholders using tools like Tableau, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
- Expert guidance – Understand underlying business challenges and deliver accurate data insights that enable confident, effective decision making.
- Analysis – Generate ideas for exploratory analyses to shape future projects and provide recommendations for actions.
- Proactive data management – Think beyond individual requests and plan for future data usage through data organization, accuracy, and structure.
- Data curation – Organize and integrate data from a variety of sources for incorporation into a data warehouse or for use in reports drawing on multiple data sets.
- Pricing- Maintain pricing for each book within the operating system. Liaise with Product Management to create OEM, Engine and International pricing recommendations for yearly pricing presented to Senior Management. Disseminate all pricing updates to necessary parties. Prepare quotations.
- Associates degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Deep knowledge of business intelligence and data science best practices.
- Ability to comprehend and dissect complex issues through critical thinking.
- Relish data accuracy and clarity.
- Comfortable working with billing data and financial information.
- Recognize the importance of data visualization choices to convey insights.
- Advanced familiarity with SQL and extracting data.
- 3+ years’ experience with data analysis, collection, management, and organization.
- Experience with Business Intelligence programs such as Microsoft BI, Tableau, Sisense, or Pyramid Analytics.
- Advanced proficiency in MS suite office products. Within the suite, Expert knowledge of the following is required: functions, importing, linking, embedding,
pivot tables, joins, form development, database structures, managing files. Must be able to use these skills interchangeably and seamlessly within the MS office suite
Marine industry preferred
To be successful in this role, we believe that you possess the following skills, competencies & characteristics:
- Highly diligent and aware of organizational initiatives yet knows how to stay prioritized.
- Intensely curious and wants to know how things work: the “why” of it.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
- Positive, flexible and critical thinker
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Boating experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- SQL: 2 years (Required)
- Data analysis skills: 3 years (Required)
- Multiple locations