Currently, we are conducting interviews mostly over video. Starting July 6th, we have invited our employee population back to the office 1 day a week until Labor Day. After Labor Day, we will be in the office Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please reach out to [email protected].
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. With differentiated investment and risk management capabilities, deep client relationships, and a strong financial foundation, the company has established a track record of delivering proven, value-added solutions and long-term growth. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers asset management and capital markets solutions across multiple strategies.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
The Treasury Operations Analyst will support a wide range of Treasury Operations functions for the insurance business. The successful Analyst must manage responsibilities in a fast-paced environment for multiple legal entities while supporting initiatives to enhance the existing functions to meet the rapidly changing needs of the business.
- Perform daily liquidity management processes supporting operations and investment activity by working collaboratively with Banks, Global Atlantic's Investment Team, Third Party Administrators (TPA), Risk Management, and Accounts Payable
- Execute internal funding transactions and payments to third parties in a well-controlled environment
- Support initiatives to implement banking services associated with new insurance products, investments, and TPAs
- Participate in company-wide initiatives/projects to improve processes and infrastructure
- Prepare cash flow analysis and identify/research deviations
- Support core daily activity including accounting, cash reconciliations, operational reporting, and bank account management
- Prepare and present materials to Management
- Undergraduate degree required with up to two years of work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- "Out of the box" thinking and a creative attitude
- Positive attitude even when faced with difficult obstacles, issues or challenges
- Eagerness to learn and solid work ethic/motivation to succeed
- High energy level and internal motivation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic's total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let's Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Global Atlantic Financial Company Employee Candidate Privacy Notice