Position will work directly with Sales Manager and team, in a focused effort to achieve increased target account penetration and market growth opportunities. Under direction, will target specific industry account contacts and determine strategies that will effectively attract new clients, allowing Pape’ to compete for upcoming operational needs. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Heavily Research prospective accounts in targeted markets.
- Plan and organize communication strategies with potential clients in an effort to introduce Pape’ and our singular solutions.
- Promote, introduce, and secure appointments and introductions for Territory Managers and Product Support Representatives with target account prospects.
- Develop a strong understanding of our products and services.
- Analyze target potential and determine the value of existing targets, recommending account removal as appropriate.
- Plan and organize personal time strategy that will allow for multiple task completion while working independently.
- Utilize Salesforce (CRM).
- Stay current on the latest industry developments and competitive factors.
- Overtime work and travel may be required, occasionally overnight.
Must have a BA or BS degree or five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Should also have a strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce. Must have a driver’s license with a good driving record.
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)