This position drives Sales performance by interfacing with key Operations Personnel at assigned MEC chain led calls to develop, implement, and execute strategies and programs to enhance MEC’s Sales and Share within those designated Chains. Properly represent MEC CR Account Management Teams with regards to program activation in assigned accounts, to MEC BU's key stakeholders (Commercialization leads) to ensure MEC distribution partners are aware of, and aligned with, all MEC CR Activity. CDM to be the “Resident Expert” on all things CR for their respective accounts. This position must develop and communicate the MEC strategies for Execution of both short and long-term programming maintaining the equity of the MEC’s brands.
- Relationship Building with National and Regional Led call points; account base will vary and subject to change
- Develop, Communicate, and track regional activation to drive incremental Sales and Volume
- Connect with MEC RAM/NAM teams to implement selling strategies for assign sales territory
- Regular cadence of Business Reviews with targeted chain’s Regional offices to identify gaps/celebrate wins
- Partner with the MEC BU Commercialization teams to ensure proper communication of priorities across targeted chains
- Strong connectivity within the BU and Bottlers key stakeholders, develop a partnership” for increased Communication to drive execution, distribution, volume
- Coach and Train MEC Field Teams to ensure market level execution and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, Marketing or Finance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent at managing time, priorities, and expenses.
- Able to work independently while being a team player.
- Proficiency using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to travel as needed; generally, 70% of time traveling.
- Must be able to proactively work with multiple departments of the company and drive results and accomplish goals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)