- Job Title: Account Executive
- Department: Sales
- Reports to: Sales Manager
- Position: Full-Time (Non-exempt)
- Hours of Work: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with 1-hour non-paid Lunch Break
- Location: Boca Raton, Florida
The TGI Story
A second-generation family-owned business for over 50 years, TGI Office Automation is a comprehensive office technology provider offering scalable solutions for many of today’s complex business issues. TGI offers unparalleled, innovative technology from a variety of industry-leading partners.
TGI Office Automation seeks a bright, highly motivated, and enthusiastic Account Executive to join the growing sales team in our dynamic Boca Raton, Florida location. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced team that is focused on supporting the growth of our company.
TGI’s Mission Statement: Office automation empowers your business. By improving bottom-line profitability through smart, strategic solutions, we help our customers reduce costs and maintain a competitive position.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
· Develops maximum sales potential out of assigned territory through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company's products and services.
· Builds and maintains quality relationships with existing assigned accounts and increases account base and volume of sales on a consistent basis.
· Contacts customers as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass profitable sales goals for the company.
· Reevaluates work on an ongoing basis to increase market share.
· Assesses quality of offerings and develops opinion reports on strategies to increase the company's market share.
· Creates customized proposals to meet specific customer requirements in an efficient manner.
· Utilizes company leads to expand current customer base and follows up all leads promptly.
· Maintains updated, organized files on all accounts in assigned territory.
· Completes and submits sales reports each week.
· Provides information and/or follows up on customer as requested.
· Performs other duties as required.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Experience: Two to four years related sales experience. Industry experience and/or sales experience is preferred but not required.
· Skills: Proficient with MS Office programs (OutLook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint); some professional experience working with a CRM tool.
· Customer service mind set: providing timely, attentive, upbeat service to a customer, and making sure their needs are met in a manner that reflects positively on the company or business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; can communicate effectively to decision-makers and all levels of management.
· Good time management skills; able to work independently.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Medical, dental, vision, short term, long term, and accident insurance are available after 3 months
· 401k Profit Sharing
· 12 Paid Time Off Days – 1st year of service, accruing the first day, usage after 90 days probation
· Generous commission and bonus plan
· Business travel expense paid
· When employed by TGI you’re part of a family and not just another number!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- How long have you had a sales position?
- Do you have a reliable source of transportation to get you to each client's office and to work?
- What is your salary range expectation?
- One location