The salesperson reports to the manager as applicable.
Duties and Relationships
- Visits customer's house to do sales presentation on previously agreed upon times.
- Creates outside leads and sales other than those generated by the advertising.
- Qualifies each prospect’s wants and needs into a plan of sales actions.
- Gathers the information necessary to create a cabinet layout, which meets the customer’s needs.
- Photographs the remodeling jobs that are being measured to provide “before” photographs for the showroom album.
- Gathers information on all job-related products in order to provide a presentation to the customer.
- Assembles a quote and related information to present to the customer with the goal of creating a sale.
- Revises quotes or drawings as customers’ wants and needs are assessed.
- Collects down payment from customers.
- Communicates necessary information to KTU Design Services to enable them to complete a kitchen design order. Or, if KTU Design Services is not used complete and place the order him(her)self.
- Completes the Project Scope sheet to enable the Administrative Assistant to type the purchase order.
- Initiates any job change orders.
- Meets the installer at the job prior to installation to inspect and cover all necessary details.
- Continues customer contact during the job and monitor all related activities.
- Processes all credit card payments from the customer.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position.