Reibus International is the fastest growing VC backed start-up within the industrial space. Our ability to identify inefficiencies within the materials supply chain has given us an opportunity to introduce a long-lasting SaaS enabled marketplace. We're building the first open and independent B2B platform for industrial materials, a strategic solution that combines technology with hands-on supply chain expertise.
We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop—personally and professionally—as we build something truly extraordinary together.
About the Role
Reibus is looking for an experienced Sales Analyst with knowledge in financial modeling, analysis and reporting. This will be a key role within our Revenue Operations team that will work with sales leaders to understand what the numbers are telling us and make recommendations on how we should move forward. If you’re looking for an exceptional opportunity to make a huge impact, you should be a Reibus team member. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take their analytical skills to the next level. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and take chances. This role is for the Sales Analyst that not only wants to tell the story of the numbers but also provide data driven recommendations around critical business decisions!
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300%+ plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
What will you be doing?
- Financial modeling and analysis of sales data
- Assisting sales leadership with account management, including account reviews, sales performance, metrics, promotion recommendations, etc.
- Presenting actionable information and insights to management
- Compile and synthesize data from multiple sources to provide customer specific recommendations
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in financial planning and analysis
- Experience supporting a sales organization is a plus
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with a BI tool, such as Microsoft Power BI is very helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to explain purpose and result of analysis
- Strong organizational skills including time management, project management and prioritization of tasks
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]