Solutions Architect is a problem solver, a designer, an educator and a customer champion. SA enjoys helping your customers solve problems and nurturing their success. As a part of the Expert Services Group, SA will engage with our customers on a technical level while running the lifecycle of success for them. This role is accountable for the success, maturity, and adoption of the customer!
This person will build a technical advisor relationship with customers and the different customer personas. They'll proactively conceptualize creative solutions to meet customer’s demands and partner collaboratively with our Success, Support, Data, Product, and Engineering teams to facilitate the creation of the customer’s needs within the product. The role will be accountable for functioning as the crucial link between our customers and the organization to lead all aspects of the structure and cadence of implementations.
What You’ll Do
- Lead customer delivery engagements and ensure the successful onboarding, training, and enablement of the customer.
- As needed, work on specific client projects to bring subject matter expertise to the project team and conduct necessary engineering tasks in order to deliver the client outcomes.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify business challenges and aligning New Relic’s technology to provide insights into said challenges
- Provide pre-sales support for active opportunities by providing subject matter expertise, architecture diagrams, developing proof of concepts and other strategic activities to win new business.
- Design content for customized workshops, trainings, webinars and best practices sessions with customers
- Identify gaps and provide hands on development and enablement assistance to customer's technical users
- Provide sentiment analysis and lightweight success planning
- Collaborate with account and customer adoption teams to highlight risks and engage appropriate cross functional resources.
- Solid technical grounding and hands-on experience of IT Development and/or Operations, with minimally 5 years experience.
- A strong technical background, excellent client management skills, bias for action, taking accountability, a validated ability to perform hands on technical work when needed, and ability to lead projects and global teams.
- Ability to analyze & interpret business requirements and customer interactions to anticipate and guide client needs.
- Contribute to internal roadmap sessions to translate them into project plans and timelines.
- Be able to proactively handle customer expectations and lead all aspects of customer communications during implementation.
Desired hands-on experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Observability: New Relic, Splunk, AppDynamics, DataDog or Dynatrace
- Public Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP, or Alibaba
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry
- Configuration Management: Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- CI / CD: Jenkins, Gitlab
Nice to have:
- Advanced level of proficiency with the New Relic platform and keep up to date on Customer Success standard methodologies, systems, and trends.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to create more perfect software. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO%20poster2020.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.