Req Id: 307113
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
As the Senior Manager – Performance Manager, you will be a responsible for building & sustaining performance management guidelines and principles across the Commercial Inside Sales team within Bell Business Markets. In this role, you will play a key role in both defining coaching efforts required by the leadership team in order to drive superior business results, while also articulating opportunities for improved construct & execution.
The team is seeking individuals who have strong analytical and data mining skills who have the ability to see beyond the symptoms of business issues. The right candidate has a proven record of accomplishment in process improvement as well as above-average communication skills to facilitate implementation with partners.
- Analyze KPI results at site and agent level to understand trends and opportunities
- Build performance management dashboard to log and monitor agent performance trends and actions taken - providing efficient & detailed history of performance for every agent
- Create guidelines and principles for managing individual performance outliers for all metrics & execution of improvement plans
- Define the monthly triggers requiring specific coaching efforts/plans to be executed upon
- Develop coaching programs for all leaders including onboarding and certification of all leaders
- Conduct calibration sessions with Leaders on performance management practices
- Own the call flow structure and customer contact execution outcomes as well as compliance to these
- Review offer positioning accuracy and articulate opportunities for improved offer construct and execution
- Support all partners/vendors on performance management - ensure alignment of performance management practices across all sites
- Build Weekly Business Reviews on agents/site performance and facilitates monthly ops updates to executives/directors
- Collaborate with HR to document weekly dashboard of improvement plans, attendance, and disciplinary actions by Agent – establish regular reviews with HR ensure TLs are equipped with the appropriate information/support from HR to carry out actions
- Document the HR “Blueprint” (guidelines) on coaching actions and develop coach log depository
- Assist with treatment of any grievances including gathering all documentation from coaching logs, HR “blueprint” tool and other sources to prepare presentations
- Create regular cadence of Call Listening for root cause analysis
- Collaborate with Operational Planning Manager to present opportunities and business solutions to the management team
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- University degree in business administration, marketing or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical and data mining skills, with an acute attention to detail
- Proven track record in analytics and process improvement
- Experience and proven success in sales environments
- Ability to see beyond the symptoms of a business issue, and apply analytics to create solutions in a logical and effective manner
- Proven ability to put analysis into a business context and clearly articulate implication and recommendations
- Above-average negotiation, interpersonal, and communications skills to facilitate implementation of solutions with partners
- Autonomous and disciplined self-starter who can deliver solid results in a demanding and rapidly changing environment with minimal supervision
- Proficient in data analytic systems such as MSSQL, Oracle, SAS etc.
- Intermediate to advanced use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to communicate effectively in English
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and most of the following: VBA, MicroStrategy, SAS, JIRA, Tableau, SQL
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 08/03/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.