Chewy is seeking a Talent Acquisition Operations Manager to join the team in our Dania Beach, FL headquarters! The TAOperations Manager is responsible for developing and managing TA and HR processes, tools, and programs, training and leverage reporting in order to enable and evaluate efforts to attract and select high performing, diverse non-exempt and exempt team members enterprise wide. This role will partner with TA, HR, Compliance, Legal and other internal stakeholders to define and uphold Chewy's recruiting processes.
This role is both a hands-on and strategic role that provides project leadership and supports TA and HR partnered projects. This role is critical in executing project initiatives, managing change, driving TA functional excellence, product, and process improvement, and transitioning new products and process to appropriate partners when appropriate, while providing superior customer support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. These are the most significant job duties performed; other responsibilities or assignments not specifically mentioned may also be assigned.
What You'll Do:
- Defining and establishing lanes between the systems and product ownership of our applicant tracking system (currently Greenhouse), assessment tools (currently HackerRank), and integrated products (e.g. Stack Overflow, LinkedIn) and acting as a business analyst on those decisions.
- Manage and lead Talent Acquisition projects specific to the TA products (i.e. initiating, planning, executing, etc.), setting clear milestones, deliverables and keeping stakeholders informed of project status.
- Product ownership of Greenhouse, Phenom/Career Site, LinkedIn, HackerRank, Stack overflow; other responsibilities or product ownership not specifically mentioned may also be assigned.
- Build and manage product playbooks.
- User feature enhancements to the tool.
- Implementation of data architecture changes or plans.
- Upgrades/changes to the product based on business needs.
- Track and present ROI, usage and report out to TA Leadership
- Functional SME and trainer
- Lead efforts in the ongoing evaluation and upgrading of products and tools to ensure consistent recruiting practices are in place enterprise wide.
- Evaluation of new tools and conducting the analysis on the implications to new systems.
- Execution on recruiting licenses and systems/tool related configuration or permissions tied to LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Delivering training programs on products for TA team with respect to system access, navigation, and utilization.
- SME on TA systems, automation, and vendor management.
- Vendor management and integration partners from SNOW to daily use.
- Reporting/analytics support for TA Analytics team, C-suite consumption; reporting for TA leaders.
- Provide Greenhouse production support, which includes researching and resolving problems, adding new users; responding to inquiries and educating users about using Greenhouse.
- Process and Training:
- Own TA Product SOPs and process documents/collateral
- Act as the SME on the product process flow handled by the team and partner across the organization, partner with the HR Operations team and be able to effectively understand and articulate how it may or will impact downstream partners.
- Owns end-to-end product processes and events on a project, takes initiative, and uses problem-solving skills to think beyond the task to the outcome that needs to be achieved.
- Participate in training to Talent Acquisition team on effective recruitment practices to drive consistency and compliance on the end-to-end recruiting process (i.e. following SOPs, offer management, and other initiatives, etc.).
- Continuously improve processes, procedures, and systems to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Program Management:
- Identify breaks and bottlenecks in products and pro-actively providing solutions; vet solutions with a cross functional team to ultimately implement or sunset. Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities to drive collaboration and overall project success.
- Lead day-to-day project progression while considering scope, risk, and deadlines in parallel; documentation of project plan/s should be leveraged regularly and effectively communicate project expectations to team members, sponsors, and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Consult with Talent Acquisition team, HR, and business leaders to help identify areas of opportunity and recommend improvements as needed.
- Design and execute recruiting operations strategies across a variety of talent acquisition project areas (i.e. CRM, new recruiting tools, assessments, end to end process review, interview guides, etc.)
- Partners with project sponsors to bring definition to a project; creates project plan outlining scope, objectives, deliverables, dependencies, resource requirements, and timelines.
- Accountable and responsible for precisely communicating risks, issues or opportunities that cannot be resolved or acted upon at the project level. Accountable and responsible for ongoing project updates with the Project Owner
- Independently gathers information from a variety of sources; to analyze, interpret, and summarize data gathered, and to deliver insights
- Facilitates problem-solving activities to define problems, assess current state root causes, design, and test solutions, and implement solutions leading to desired outcomes tied to business results
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years process design experience
- 3+ years' experience in talent acquisition and operational effectiveness
- 3+ years' experience with Applicant Tracking System
- Demonstrated knowledge of data analytics with exposure to HR metrics
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project (or equivalent)
- Position may require travel
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Leadership experience
- Broad knowledge covering multiple Human Resources functions