With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Vice President, Channel Sales
What you’ll be doing:
ChargePoint is seeking an experienced Channel Partner Account Manager with a proven track record of winning and managing a growing channel ecosystem. This full-time position requires close collaboration with ChargePoint leadership, field and inside sales, finance, support, marketing and sales operations to drive channel revenue in the Northwest region. The Northwest Channel Partner Account Manager will establish influential partner relationships with distributors, resellers and strategic partners, build quarterly and ad-hoc business plans and act as the partners’ advocate within ChargePoint.
- Manage distribution and resale channel partnerships within the Northwest territory (NorCal, OR,WA, NV, ID, HI)
- Collaborate with Chargepoint sales and marketing leadership to develop strategic and tactical plans to increase sales in defined territory
- Recruit, onboard and support channel partners in defined territory
- Manage & develop executive level relationships with customers and partners
- Create growth-oriented sales plans for new and existing channel partners
- Educate partners and their customers on EV market and charging solutions
- Provide ongoing reporting & transparency
- Partner with VP of Channel Sales and regional directors to shape the strategic priorities and influencing leadership of to drive their vision, engage their teams, and shape the culture.
- Ability to travel as much as 60% of the time
What we need to see:
- 8+ Years’ experience in channel management, distribution or channel sales
- Proven track record developing and negotiating strategic partnerships and alliances
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders across organizational lines and borders
- Ability to balance partner management, sales, and business development skills
- Autonomous, team-player, self-motivated and influential
- Experience building and leading diverse teams
- University degree or equivalent work experience
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Electrical construction/distribution experience
- Electric vehicle or renewable energy experience
- Ability to engage as a peer and thought partner with VP and Director-level stakeholders
- Impactful presentation skills
- Has industry expertise & loves to close the gap between industry & technology
- Software/SaaS experience will be highly regarded
- Sees learning as a never-ending process
- Start-up and get things done mentality
- Experience with CRM tool Salesforce, Microsoft Suite, Tableau
Please choose Campbell, Ca or Remote
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.