As a Technical Support Specialist based out of the Las Vegas office you will be supporting the Deployment and Data Quality teams to bring new customers up and running onto Duetto's platform of applications as quickly as possible. As an analyst you will help to onboard new customers on to our application, process customer requests for changes, help maintain our growing base of customers, and serve as the first line of troubleshooting for our Customer Success team.
- Achieve personal satisfaction through identification of cause/effect scenarios
- Be energetic and optimistic in the face of difficult challenges
- Have experience in organized troubleshooting
- Demonstrate technical prowess, and out of the box thought processes
- Have a clear and client focused communication style capable of expressing complex ideas succinctly, to all levels of understanding
- Consistent communication of project status to client and internal stakeholders
- Proactive problem diagnosis, troubleshooting, and resolution
- 2+ Years hospitality technology experience a minimum, with a revenue management or hotel pricing knowledge a bonus
- Technical understanding and hands-on experience working with XML transactions
- Advanced Excel knowledge and basic coding knowledge preferred
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills required
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion
- Proven ability to handle deadlines and manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and time frames
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to work effectively with the business development team, development team, integration team, management team, customer success team, and clients
- Self motivated; works well independently with limited supervision
- Ability to autonomously work in high-pressure situations
- The ability to thrive in an environment that values results
- Experience successfully working unsupervised and remotely with minimal supervision
- The Support team is based in Las Vegas, but employee may choose to work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
We are a team of passionate hospitality and technology professionals delivering a modern platform to hoteliers in over 60 countries. Our solutions address the biggest problems faced by the hospitality industry by simplifying distribution complexity and optimizing profitability with unique and powerful applications that increase conversion, guest loyalty, operational efficiency and revenue. Our goal is to become the most trusted, effective and widely used hotel technology company in the world. Founded in 2012, Duetto is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Las Vegas, London, Singapore and Buenos Aires. Duetto is backed by leading investors: Warburg Pincus, Accel Partners, Icon Ventures, and Battery Ventures. If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company, working with amazing people tackling big challenges in a massive industry, then Duetto is looking for you.
Job Type: Full-time