A well-designed network is critical to move data and enable organizations to achieve their mission, but how can an organization make sure their network will fit their current and evolving needs? Crafting the right network, with the right equipment and software, requires a combination of technical skill and careful planning. That’s why we need you, a network engineer who knows how to craft the exact network needs.
As a network engineer on our team, you’ll work with a reliable network to support critical missions. You’ll collaborate with teammates to learn the strategic goals and operational needs that shape the network requirements. You’ll then share your expertise during the planning of acquisition, installation, configuration, and maintenance of the network components. From resolving interoperability issues across platforms, to supporting the acquisition of hardware, you’ll put your hardware and software talents to good use. This is your chance to share your experience with cloud technologies while broadening your network engineering work. Join us as we help our clients meet their missions and goals.
Empower change with us.
- 2+ years of experience with implementing and integrating information systems, including routing and switching technologies
- Experience with troubleshooting network systems and making improvements to the network
- Experience with deploying, upgrading, and troubleshooting multivendor network solutions
- Knowledge of cloud networking technologies
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience in providing government contracting services
- Knowledge of cloud network architecture or related technologies
- Ability to collaborate with other engineering teams
- BA or BS degree in CS, EE, or other engineering field
- CCNA, CCNA Security, CompTIA Network+, CCA-N
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.