The Product Sales Representative is responsible for promoting our products to all existing and potential customers. Work involves using creativity, initiative and working well with customers. Must have and maintain a clean & valid driver’s license.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Promotes all products offered by our company to all existing and potential customers.
- Makes sales calls as requested by Management.
- Conducts indirect sales as requested by Management.
- Completes all required paperwork in a neat and timely manner.
- Follows all policies set forth by our company.
- Must present a professional image as a representative of our company
- Provides two new customer contacts per 2 weeks minimum.
- Offer technical assistance to customers and staff.
- Maintains effective working relationships with customers/clients.
- Completes all required paperwork in a neat and timely manner. Paperwork to include monthly update reports of activity and business generated based upon direction by management
- Conducts indirect sales activity with customers/clients
- Reports competitive situations and territory needs.
- Focus on getting our products in store from mom-pop shops to large retailers ie Costco, Target etc
- Provides management with reports on updates, customers and possible Purchase Orders on a weekly basis.
- Ability to travel for tradeshows
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Five (5) years previous experience as sales representative.
- Knowledge of product and services
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have very high level of analytical ability for complex problem solving.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
Must have thorough knowledge of Company sales policies, programs, procedures, products and customer relations.
Education & Experience:
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- A good track record is preferred, we are open in viewing previous work samples/success stories.
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Compensation will be 5% commission of each sale for the 1st90 days, can transition into base pay + commission, provided within the 1st90 days you can secure and make a sale on a new account.
With this type of structure, one has the ability to make more than $100,000/year!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Wearing a mask, social distancing, sanitize commonly touched surfaces.
- What makes a good sales rep?
- Give us an example of where you had an upset customer and how you went about solving their issue.
- Multiple locations