ChildcareCRM is the #1 CRM software in the childcare industry. For more than a decade we’ve helped childcare organizations grow enrollment and save time by automating marketing. We pioneered CRM and marketing automation software for childcare businesses and today serve more than 4,000 childcare centers globally.
We’re passionate about building the team and technology that powers the childcare industry. Our blocks, as we call ourselves, are a talented group of people who have a shared mission to help childcare centers thrive. Plus, we have fun while doing it!
ChildcareCRM is seeking an experienced Demand Generation Manager to manage all strategic and operational elements of our multi-channel campaigns. In this role you'll work with a talented team to create, manage, and optimize campaigns that achieve the company's business objectives. You’ll be a key member of the marketing team, reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. Additionally, you’ll work in close partnership with key stakeholders across the business—sales, product, customer success—to execute our demand generation strategy and support our KPIs for marketing-originated pipeline and bookings.
- Manage all strategic and operational elements of multi-channel campaign execution, including ideation, campaign set-up, list strategy, project management, campaign tracking, and data analytics
- Manage the timely development and deployment of all assets supporting email communication, website content, campaign landing pages, and sales collateral
- Provide go-to-market planning support to ensure high-quality marketing materials are produced and leveraged in the launch and sales process
- Develop value proposition, key messages, and collateral for sales enablement
- Plan and execute account-based marketing in support of our business and sales priorities
- Manage and optimize paid search and paid social campaigns
- Create and optimize email marketing programs
- Develop automated campaigns to nurture prospects
- Create campaign landing pages and conduct ongoing multivariate testing to optimize conversion rates
- Collaborate with our Content Marketing Manager to create compelling content to fuel campaigns, including articles, blogs, eBooks, webinars, infographics, and other thought-leadership content
- Measure campaign results, analyze data and optimize campaigns to ensure individual and team objectives are achieved
- BA/BS required. Preferably in Marketing or related area of study.
- 3-5 years of experience creating and driving successful, multi-channel B2B SaaS marketing programs
- Knowledge of best practices for campaign automation, website optimization, database segmentation, and testing methodologies
- Competent in email marketing best practices including contact strategies, designing A/B testing, email delivery, customer segmentation, and analytics/performance management
- Experience in leading the development, testing, and implementation of automated and event-triggered email programs in HubSpot or other commonly used email automation tools
- Strong project management, communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience managing campaigns within Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and others.
- Positive, can-do attitude, excited to build something, and confident taking on new challenges to achieve objectives
- Experience working closely with, and supporting, a growing sales organization
- Conversion rates - MQL -> SQL -> Demo -> Closed Won
- Marketing-originated pipeline
- Marketing-originated bookings
- Cost Per Lead (CPL)
More than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision - it’s a life decision. We get it. That’s why we want all of our Blocks feel a sense of belonging that comes from feeling supported in all areas of their lives. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work, work better for you.
- 18 days of PTO, plus 11 paid holidays. Whether it's hiking a mountain in Colorado or bonding with your couch, we all need downtime.
- We’ve got you covered. We offer insurance plans that pay for 100% of your medical, dental, and vision.
- Parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 6-12 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Continuing education. All Blocks get time each week reserved to spend on professional development.
- Employee Assistance Program. Confidentially speak with qualified professionals that can help you with issues ranging from work/life balance to anxiety and depression. Your immediate family members can also use this resource for free.
ChildCareCRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: ChildCareCRM is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ChildCareCRM will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. ChildCareCRM encourages applicants of all ages.