Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
The Director of Automotive will build and direct a cohesive team of Automotive Sales Mangers, develop market strategic plans, create, communicate and execute sales plans. The Automotive Director will be responsible for collaborating and socializing the company's automotive sales strategy while providing expertise and knowledge about Automotive to sales leaders in each market.
WHO WE ARE…
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter, offering custom solutions for advertisers through national cable networks, internet advertising, mobile marketing and events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services teams. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media, Spectrum Reach brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to reach their audiences and generate enthusiasm with their customers. You can learn more about us at www.spectrumreach.com
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
The Director of Automotive reports directly to VP of Automotive and supports the sales leadership within the designated division and is responsible for the creation, execution and oversight of enterprise based sales initiatives that increase revenue from local automotive clients. Primarily but not exclusively in the Tier 3 space.
- Works with the cross-functional support groups and leaders to create resources and workflows to support enterprise-wide revenue opportunities
Drives Enterprise wide revenue initiatives focused on but are not limited to:
- Large agency partnerships
- OEM Preferred Vendor partnerships
- Activation of advanced tactics for driving Local Sales KPIs and Strategic Account Management
- Regular communication to senior leadership on status of all initiatives and progress towards exceeding revenue goals
- Partner with Sales Leaders and Product Development to shape our products/data/platform offering that is specific to local automotive clients
- Partner with Brand Marketing and Strategy on automotive thought leadership and marketing initiatives that advance Spectrum Reach Automotive’ s brand in the tier 3 space
- Assists in training AEs with automotive accounts to find the best opportunity for new business and upgrades among a market's dealer universe.
- Aids and assists in dealer-specific story development using data analytics
- Researches and identifies new business opportunities and participates in creating sales strategies.
- Maintains a high-level of automotive product and technical knowledge. Researches clients' needs and identifies opportunities for business development; maintains knowledge of competitive media products and service offerings; researches client's history of advertising products and services purchases.
- Works with various departments in developing compelling auto focused presentations for new and existing accounts in an effort to maximize revenue and increase Tier 2 and Tier 3 penetration.
- Communicates key industry trends and manufacturer updates to local markets
- Manages Automotive Sales Managers to identify key contacts for local manufacturer reps, dealer group presidents, and ownership group principles.
- Works with Automotive Sales Managers with the development and maintenance of strategy and prospecting lists including key accounts, low share and no share targets.
- Stays up to date on internal and auto industry news and trends that may have an impact on our auto clients' business or present opportunities for greater spending with our company.
- Works on auto sales related projects as assigned by VP of Automotive.
- Uses automotive marketing expertise and resources to help Automotive Sales Managers build strong advisory relationships with automotive clients
- Tracks auto spending to identify and communicate key trends in dealer spending in region
- Develop annual sales goals as well as with implementation of sales projections and budgets for the Automotive Sales Managers
- 10+ years in related automotive media/advertising management
- Experience in the automotive, media, sales and marketing industries is preferred
- Knowledgeable in developing and delivering business presentations to influence and inform decision making to senior management.
- Digital Auto Advertising strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred or equivalent experience
Driving is a requirement for this position. Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and safe driving record.
SAS704 288337-1 288337BR
Here, employees don’t just have jobs, they build careers. That’s why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a minimum of $137400.00. The actual salary offer may be higher as we carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as commissions or bonuses.
For more information on Spectrum’s benefits, please click here.