Ascend Learning is a national leader in data driven, online educational solutions for learners, educators and employers in high-growth, licensure-driven professions spanning healthcare, fitness and wellness, skilled trades, insurance and financial services. We are passionate about accelerating learning while impacting job readiness, employment success and employee retention with the belief that our work changes lives.
Our culture is intentionally results-driven and selfless with a relentless focus on our customers. We believe in trust, transparency, freedom and responsibility with a commitment to meritocracy, inclusion and diversity of thought. Continual investment in our over 1400 employees is also a core principal realized through ongoing professional development and providing opportunities to grow, develop and lead. Ascend Learning is headquartered in Burlington, MA with additional office locations and remote workers in cities across the U.S. and in the U.K.
The Public Safety Group, including ECSI, Fisdap, and other market-leading product lines, supports students, instructors, and those in the field in reaching their educational and professional goals. From initial training and certification preparation, through continuing education and career resources, the Public Safety Group supports EMS providers and fire personnel through every step of their education and careers.
The Solutions Consultant for the Public Safety Group will have responsibility for supporting the company's sales goals by providing clients with integrated assessment, e-learning tools and solutions that lead to better student outcomes. The Solutions Consultant, through professional sales techniques and excellent customer service, will establish and develop quality relations with clients in colleges, universities, and training centers, private, state and local training academies using PSG’s EMS, Paramedic and Fire Fighter training solutions.
The Solutions Consultant will be responsible for working with PSG clients and may assist in pre-adoption sales, training, and implementation of Learning Management Systems, digital assets, online certification platforms and other digital applications. Solutions Consultants will work with clients to provide customized and advanced solutions through remote webinars, on-site training, telephone, email or other platforms. In addition to customer-facing responsibilities, the Solutions Consultant will assist with internal training and support of our Sales Team using technical documentation, self-help resources, and through remote or on-site training.
- Identify and establish mutually beneficial relationships with clients that lead to hyper-revenue growth and long-term customer satisfaction in support of PSG goals.
- Sell learning solutions that include digital, assessment, and a variety of best in-class educational products, and work closely with PSG Sales leadership and representatives to ensure accuracy and compliance with agreements for purchases and product delivery.
- Expertly represent and demonstrate all PSG’s digital products, service offerings and new technologies for training fire fighters and EMS professionals.
- Consult public safety educators in application of and best practices in PSG’s products, and instruct and assist in digital asset and tool implementation across a variety of educational programs and curriculums.
- Travel as required to visit with clients at their place of business, present to customers via telephone conversations, web-enabled software, and electronic correspondence as frequently as necessary to surpass sales goals.
- Work with internal stakeholders to drive sales enablement initiatives through developing, maintaining, and enhancing self-help resources, technical documentation, sales presentations and collateral, analysis as well as internal and external training processes.
Required Candidate Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales goals and meet deadlines.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience and demonstrated success in a customer service role
- Strong technical aptitude and previous experience in software training and/or documentation, particularly with Learning Management Systems, is a plus.
- Excellent leadership, communication, organizational and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Past success driving change by persuasively presenting one-on-one and to large groups.
- Candidates for the Solutions Consultant position are required to have a valid driver’s license and be able to maintain business expense submissions for reimbursement. A background check, including credit history, will be performed on finalist candidates.
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (M/F/Vets/Disabled). No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.