StreetSide Developments is the multi-family division of Qualico and has developed apartment style, town home style, detached houses and luxury condominiums throughout Western Canada with projects ranging from innovative urban development to historic retrofits. StreetSide Developments operates in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver. To learn more, click here
At StreetSide Developments, our people make the difference. We offer an exciting place to build your career with competitive compensation and benefit packages, company matching RRSP/DPSP program and employee home purchase program.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, as the Market Analyst you will compile and analyze market data to support development and pricing strategy for current and future projects. You also work closely with Executive Management to ensure projects are competitive in the market.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Tracking and analyzing real estate market conditions and sales trends.
- Generating detailed weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports. Assisting Director of Sales in analyzing new market data.
- Compiling detailed market analysis and pricing for current and future project areas.
- Providing recommendations on project pricing and strategy to optimize proforma revenue.
- Monitoring competitors’ activity and outcomes, including promotions, product offering, sales, realtor commissions and attending relevant project launches to gather necessary data.
- Utilizing real estate specific programs to effectively enhance market analysis.
As our ideal candidate, you are…
- Organized; you effectively manage your time while balancing multiple priorities.
- A strong communicator; you clearly express your thoughts in conversation and in written communication.
- An active listener; you seek to understand and listen to others in a non-judgmental way.
- Detailed oriented; you focus on detailed accuracy when dealing with a high volume of work.
- A team player; you contribute as a team member and share equally in the exchange of ideas, concepts and process outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Diploma in Business, Urban Land Economics, or related field.
- Valid driver’s licence and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and real estate related programs (Paragon, NHS Live etc.).
- Prior experience in the Real Estate Development industry is preferred.
- Real Estate licence is considered an asset.
What We Value
- Creating trusting and successful working relationships.
- Setting clear, measurable and achievable goals.
- Cooperating with team members in an open, positive and respectful manner.
- Staying current with technical job skills.
- Taking responsibility for the outcomes of decisions and actions.
You primarily work in an office setting during regular business hours. Market tours and overtime may occasionally be required.
Candidates being considered will be contacted. We thank you for your interest. Join our Talent Community to stay up to date on job opportunities and to find out why we have the best reason to come to work every day.
Closing Date: August 23, 2021