Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) – Bilingual (Spanish)- Home Health
Location: 77076, 77039, 77093, 77037, and 77022
Job Type: Full-time; Monday-Friday; No weekends
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Aveanna Healthcare is the nation’s leader in providing Healthcare for children and young adults, newborn to 21 years of age. We take pride in individualizing healthcare for each of our patients by offering the flexibility of home and clinic-based care. We are seeking an energetic, passionate and fun Speech-Language Pathologist to implement therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with speech, language, hearing, oral motor, swallowing, and cognitive disorders.
“We seek to hire individuals who embody our Core Values, and every decision we make, large or small, is guided by our Operating Principles, which we refer to as “The Five Cs.” Compliance is the element of our culture that underscores everything we do. The organizational culture we have created supports our ability to recruit, motivate, and empower our people at all levels so that we can deliver better patient care and superior performance. We owe that to the patients and families who trust their care and their lives to us.”
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid time off
- Mentorship Programs
- Up to $750 CEU reimbursement
- Gas/Mileage reimbursement
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) reimbursement
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Bilingual in Spanish Required
- Meets the qualifications as established by ASHA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice Speech Therapy in the current state of practice
- Meets the education and experience requirements for a Certification of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or audiology granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association; or meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
- Must be willing to work in home and clinic-based settings
- Valid, unexpired Driver’s License and automotive insurance
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.