In response to cyber adversaries who increasingly collaborate for collective offense, leading organizations in our critical infrastructure are using collective defense strategies and solutions to meet these powerful and ever-changing threats. We believe that collective defense is our collective responsibility and we are leading the charge.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to:
- Lead and grow a team of remotely distributed field and inside sales professionals to achieve DoD, Military, Intel Community, Civilian agencies and SLED sales goals in the Americas. Strategize with the People & Culture team to attract, hire and retain the top Public Sector Sales Professionals in the industry.
- Evaluate current sales cycle and develop ways to streamline and shorten the process and sales cycle
- Establish sales objectives in order to forecast quarterly sales goals for regions and territories
- Become an expert on IronDefense, IronDome and Digital Detect solutions and our ground-breaking Collective Defense platform
- Deliver employee operational excellence, MAP, execute, measure, and report on activity and results
During the selection process you must demonstrate prior success:
- Building and leading highly successful Federal & Public Sector sales teams that consistently achieve and exceed quota in a fast-paced/start-up environment
- Selling on-premise, SaaS and/or hybrid enterprise solutions in a complex sales process and consistently achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Leveraging creative ways to achieve success in DoD, Military, Intel, CIV, & SLED
- Taking a pre-IPO company through IPO or an exceptional track record of high-growth performance.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with Product Management, Sales Engineering, Marketing, Finance, People & Culture (HR) and with other key stakeholders to drive business results
- Establishing productivity goals and performance metrics that drive results
- Creating and driving sales plays and programs and measuring their effectiveness
- Competitive compensation and equity!
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners.
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity.
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven ambassador groups that promote diversity, working remotely and philanthropy.
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
At IronNet, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
What we expect from you . . .
- The Mission Continues
- Thrive personally, grow professionally―be happy!
- Innovate, learn, lead.
- Be the best and prove it.
- Act with integrity―always do the right thing.
- Be the most trusted, respected, and loved cybersecurity company in the world.
The most successful people at IronNet consistently demonstrate these qualities:
- Always Accountable: You commit to be the best at your job and prove it every day, delivering results with integrity, transparency and quality.
- Will to Win: You demonstrate urgency and take thoughtful risks, understanding that failing fast is critical to success.
- Flexible and Adaptable: You anticipate and plan for potential changes based on competing internal and external demands and do not let shifting priorities frustrate or annoy them.
- Highly Capable and Innovative: You develop innovative solutions to complex problems, strive for continuous improvement and adapt quickly to changes.
- Technical Fit: You understand the technology specific to the team / role / duties of the position. The more senior the position that you are applying for, the more that we expect you to bring fresh perspectives and new ideas.
Recognition & Awards
More About IronNet: IronNet delivers unmatched collective cyber threat detection for enterprise on-premise, cloud, and hybrid networks. We do this through the application of advanced behavioral analytics, AI, and machine learning techniques. Our team combines the tradecraft knowledge of the best offensive and defensive cyber operators in the world with world-class mathematicians and data scientists to engineer solutions that empower companies to defend against advanced threats.
Our founder and Co-CEO, General (Ret) Keith Alexander, is a recognized cybersecurity innovator and a frequent speaker about current cyberthreats and effective defenses. We have a leadership team with deep government and commercial cyber experience, and the company is advised by a board of esteemed security and venture investment professionals, including Jan Tighe Retired Vice Admiral, Former Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare and Director, Naval Intelligence, US Navy; and Jack Keane Chairman, Institute for the Study of War, Retired Four-Star General, Former Vice Chief of Staff, US Army.
Benefits of Working at IronNet: IronNet strives to provide and takes pride in being able to offer comprehensive, essential and affordable benefits for our employees and their families. We offer an unlimited PTO plan, 401(k) match as well as Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance.
Follow us on LinkedIn