Reporting to the Senior Manager of Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) I role serves as a junior role customer facing role which will focus on customer support and basic order transactions for our North American Customers. The role is responsible for interacting with Customers to On-Board new and existing to AllCells, evangelize and train on the Webstore Configurator and configure Quotes and Sales Orders for standard cryo, fresh and combination orders. They are responsible to cover inbound customer activity and learn the more complex aspects of the CSM I. This is a remote position.
- Be available during scheduled time to answer any inbound communication.
- Skillfully handle customer issues and find a resolution to the answer in a diplomatic and tactful way while communicating the Value of our cornerstone products.
- Further qualify existing customers with an MQL status, on-board them to the Webstore and disposition as needed
- Gather specific details and customer concerns with enough detail to build an accurate quote, and schedule based on available resources
- Evangelize and On-Board customers to the AllCells webstore Configurator ensuring they are activated and have a base understanding of how to access inventory and place orders
- Follow up on expiring quotes to ensure customers are receiving the product they need in a timely fashion
- Answering inbound requests in a reasonable and timely manner
- Conduct outbound initiatives to Cryo only customers to migrate to Webstore users. On-board cryo customers to AllCells’ Webstore.
Internal Customer Advocate
- Identify trends in basic orders and offer ways to improve the customer experience
- Communicate effectively with internal teams to provide an excellent customer experience
- Manage internal customer escalations to to the appropriate team member to allow the senior CS to proactively address them and ensure they are taken to resolution
- Cover shifts as necessary to ensure the success of the team
- Work with the CSM II’s to identify opportunities for proactive outreach and opportunities to learn more
- Learn the basics of AllCells’ products and what differentiates them
- Learn the basics of netsuite and how to become an expert at building basic quotes
- Learn the minimum knowledge to identify which issues must be triaged and which can be routed to the webstore
- Learn how to manage more complex orders
- Manage inbound MQLs from Customers and convert to Quotes and Sales Orders
- Learn the methods of root cause investigation and how to appropriately find resolution for the customer.
- Complete other projects/tasks assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Molecular Biology. Previous laboratory experience a plus
- 1+ years of experience in a Customer Success, Customer Service, or Sales role
- Successful candidates will enjoy working with people and want to learn how to be successful at AllCells
- Excellent communication skills, customer relations and problem solving capabilities. As a client-centered area of activity, he/she must have strong customer, interpersonal and communications skills as well as a good sense of organization.
- Independent self-starter who can work well independently on assigned tasks as well as being a contributor to team initiatives, in the context of established protocols and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to perform efficiently in a fast paced, technical, low acceptable error rate workplace. Experience in working towards and meeting metrics based performance evaluation systems.
- Demonstrated capabilities in application of standard software platforms (Google Business Apps) to achieve daily responsibilities. Applied experience in the use of NetSuite or other ERP/CRM systems is a plus.
Join us at AllCells and help shape the future of biotech. Our diverse backgrounds in hematology, immunology, biotech and business fuel our creativity to find new solutions for our customers. Whether it's providing the highest quality cells to researchers around the world or supporting them in finding the next breakthrough. AllCells is looking for the best minds to help meet the changing demands of scientific research. At AllCells, you'll play an important role in staying a step ahead of what researchers need, and shaping the processes and solutions that make their jobs easier. Come be a part of the future of AllCells.
What AllCells Offers
AllCells offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For our full-time employees, we offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer long/short term disability, 401K, FSA, rich paid time off plan, 12 holidays, and a bonus program.