WHAT: We mass-produce Positive Energy.
- HOW: We do it by making delicious, indulgent healthy coffee products that remove negatives and add positives.
- WHY: We exist to help people create positive change and be the best version of themselves.
- WHAT IS SUPER COFFEE? We make delicious, good-for-you, enhanced coffee drinks that power you with Positive Energy.
- Clearly own 50-75 priority accounts (see KPI’s section for definition of “Influential Accounts”) in order to accomplish roughly 40 Daily Store Dominations and 400 cases sold each week in Shelvspace.
- These accounts should be clearly articulated by the ASMs manager. Roughly 80% of an ASMs time should be dedicated to focusing on these accounts. The list of influential accounts should be reviewed and adjusted as needed at least 1-time per quarter, but as frequently as monthly, pending on needs of the area, promotional schedules, new product launch, new retailer launches and seasonal selling patterns!
- Managing and executing on all sales tactics and initiatives assigned the ASM’s manager in accordance with our Sales Goals & Budgets. This will include but not be limited to: Chain accounts, working with DSD distributor sales reps & independent accounts, in-store demos, merchandising & display building, route rides, local field marketing events and distributor blitz’s (both in home region and external regions.)
- Responsible for winning at the account level and driving velocities to the best of your ability which includes aggressive demoing and building off-shelf displays at priority retailers at the direction of your Territory Sales Manager.
- Responsible for reporting directly to your District Sales Manager or Regional Sales Manager on a weekly basis in regards to weekly goals, tactics and initiatives. Your Territory Sales Manager is responsible for coordinating weekly 1 on 1 meetings to cover your goals & progress.
- Training and managing your Part time salespersons & PEP Squad members in your territory at the direction and support of your DSM, RSM and TDM.
- Hosting weekly 1 on 1 calls with your Part time sales persons and PEP Squad to cover goals & responsibilities. You are responsible for scheduling and sharing the weekly agenda & taking notes on these meetings to hold each other accountable.
- Participating on weekly full squad calls, and additional Sales Calls at the direction of your Territory Sales Manager.
The purpose of these KPI’s is to provide clear & attainable metrics for our incredible TSM’s & their Manager’s to work together on, share with our partners & crush as a team! These KPI’s must be plugged into Lattice as OKR’s that create their Quarterly Goals.
- Must strive to be a member of the 40 and 400 club every single week in Shelvspace!
- Must have a clear list of 50-75 influential accounts assigned by their Manager!
- An influential account is an account that has the ability to sell a minimum of 10 cases per week across all SKUs.
- At least 50% of influential accounts must buy more than 20 cases per week.
- At least 25% of influential accounts must buy more than 30 cases per week.
- With these minimum requirements, each ASM is expected to sell in at least 1,600 cases per month.
- Each ASM must secure at least 5 displays of 50 cases or more per month.
- Each ASM must secure at least 15 displays of 25 cases or more per month.
- These must be completely separate displays from the 100+ & 50+ display requirements.
- Each ASM must secure at least 5 cooler placements per month.
- Each ASM must secure at least 15 rack or shipper placements per month.
Super Coffee is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please send us an email. Super Coffee is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.