Amvare Inc. is a staffing company located in Chicago area. We have an immediate need for “Director/Manger of Sales” for a client of ours to help achieve growth targets. This is a Fulltime Permanent position located in Wilkes-Barres, PA area.
Our Client is a well established company in Pennsylvania who designs, builds and installs rotary processing and other specialized equipment like kiln/dryer, furnaces and components.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience in rotary processing equipment (cement or limestone rotary kilns, dryer, breaker, ball mills, etc.) sales or other industries - industrial, conveyors, ovens, furnaces, power plants, construction, etc.
- Establish, build and maintain customer relationships
- Identify prospective customers
- Develop referrals and reach out to potential contacts in assigned markets or territory
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Solicit quotes for materials from suppliers to complete customer proposals
- Create proposals based upon quotes for materials, internal labor, outsourced manufacturing, services and review as required with VP
- Maintain list of customers and ensure CRM is updated and accurate
- Manage customer expectations regarding project schedule and delivery date
- Follows up with customer after receipt or install of equipment to ensure equipment is working properly and helps resolve any issues to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Submit sales activity and forecast reports and briefing the management as necessary or as requested
- Work trade shows as required
- Extensive travel is required
Reports to the President. Coordinates activities with Director of Engineering and General Manager as required to meet customer needs.
- Engineering degree preferred. In lieu of engineering degree, relevant sales or project management, and job estimating experience is acceptable.
- Prior sales experience preferably with industrial/manufacturing customers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects of varying complexity.
$120K - $150K (or higher) Base plus commission.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- How many years of industrial equipment sales experience do you have?
Willingness To Travel:
- 50% (Required)
- On the road