Join Intel- and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us- and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs, and factories globally as well as onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets, and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use, and waste generation.
In addition, CS approaches Diversity & Inclusion with the same rigor, accountability and visibility as our critical business strategies, embedding diversity and inclusion practices in everything we do! We are responsible for building an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. We are a global workforce that generates diversity of thought and innovation, resulting in better overall business results. Corporate Services values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to deliver their very best. We thoughtfully embed inclusivity and diversity as core strengths in our hiring, career development and training practices. Corporate Services’ success depends on our people and we highly value our amazing employees. Make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today!
This position requires to travel up to 5% of the time within the US and internationally when necessary (If the candidate does not have a valid passport at the time of hire, the candidate must be willing to apply for a passport).
As the Oregon Security Operations Manage your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Security Operations (Primary Duties):
- Develop security processes and procedures in compliance with Corporate Security Standards and Policies.
- Develop Site Security programs and adapts to local conditions as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with Intel and country security regulations.
- Work with Corporate Security Technologies for ensuring that security equipment is tested, maintained, and properly functioning.
- Conduct frequent drills and audits to validate all security standards and policies are met and upheld.
- Identify and rectifies security gaps raised during security reviews at the Site. Ensures compliance with external auditor's findings.
- Work with Contract Security/Facilities Management Supplier management and ensure support CWs perform their functions in accordance with the contracted expectations.
- Manage site badging functions to include the controlled dispensing of badges, access controls, and the collection of access forms.
- Verify contractor authorizations with Purchasing, and produces approved badges for satellite support sales offices.
- Establish and manages relationships with outside law enforcement agencies.
- Manage financial spending and budgets.
Investigations (Secondary Duties):
- Conduct investigations into allegations of crime, security incidents, misappropriation of Intel assets, inappropriate web site use, freight thefts, and other matters as directed by the Regional Security Manager.
- May participate in or supervise background investigations into new hires program implementation.
- Participate in Workplace Response Team (WRT) program compliance.
- Coordinate covert operations on-site as required.
- Assess and implements Investigative Programs.
- Ensure investigations are undertaken in accordance with Corporate Security standards and Policies and Intel's investigator's Code of Conduct requirements.
- Develop and maintains contacts with local Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Make recommendations on security improvements to Site Management.
Emergency Management (Secondary Duties):
- Execute the site-level Emergency Management Program (EMP) and processes according to the Site Emergency Response Standard.
- Review assess and adjust the site-level EMP processes according to the Site Emergency Administrative Standard, Site Emergency Operations Center Guideline, Corporate Emergency Operations Center Guideline, and Intel Crisis Management Drill Standard.
- Perform yearly risk assessment of the Regional/Site EMP and includes input from Site Security and Site EHS.
- Responsible for performing regular drills that reflect the risks noted in the yearly risk assessment.
- Work closely with Site EHS to ensure compliance with local or federal laws or codes.
- Ensure the Site Emergency Operations Center (EOC) is appropriately staffed, trained, and capable of responding to any unexpected event.
- Ensure emergency response teams and templates are accurate and tested within the Intel Emergency Notification System.
- Ensure call lists are audited quarterly.
- Either owns or partners with the Site Emergency Response Team (ERT) program, depending upon location and is thoroughly familiar with the Corporate ERT Standard (ERT responsibility will vary according to the level of ownership or partnership).
- The primary focus of Site ERT is training, personnel development, equipment familiarity and inventory, and liaison with Site Emergency Manager and external response resources.
- Assist Site Emergency Manager with Emergency Operations Center structure and processes to include membership, drills, self-assessments, and audits for Site/Campus ERT and assists with continuous improvement through the proper tracking and closure of development action plans.
- Review ERT Callouts for proper level and category and conducts post-incident reviews where needed.
- Keep ERT leaders informed of global ERT programs, training, and development opportunities.
- Maintain status as a qualified ERT instructor for pertinent classes.
- Provide indicators to the Corporate Crisis Management Program Manager and develops relationships at the corporate response level.
- Must adhere to a strict Corporate and Security Code of Conduct.
- Develop security programs and processes independently and make decisions on Security response to incidents/activities and react accordingly when under pressure.
- Apply pertinent security management principles and sound judgment to everyday operations, including campus/site emergency response situations, on and off-campus incidents involving Intel employees, and documentation completion.
- Manage and prioritize multiple events and tasks while maintaining the standard of quality.
- Follow defined processes and procedures.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Expertise on integrity which must be and remain above reproach.
- Willingness to maintain strict confidentiality and follow applicable Privacy laws, policies, and guidelines.
- Analytical skills to conduct investigations and to evolve or establish prevention programs.
- Willingness to be flexible in an often ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- Critical thinking, apply good judgment and influence others.
- Willingness to self-manage and prioritize work with very little day-to-day oversight.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to build solid working relationships with all levels of management, peers, partners, customers, law enforcement, etc.
- Works effectively both independently and as part of a team.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
The candidate must have at least one of the following experience/education:
- Bachelor's degree with 6+ years of experience in Law Enforcement/Criminal Investigations, Executive Protection, or security operations.
- Master's degree with 4+ years experience in Law Enforcement/Criminal Investigations, Executive Protection, or security operations.
- Military police with 8+ years experience in Law Enforcement/Criminal Investigations, Executive Protection, or security operations.
The candidate must also have at least one of the following:
- Professional certification (i.e. CFE) with 3+ years of relevant investigations experience.
- 4+ years of law enforcement experience with 2+ years of relevant investigations experience.
- 4+ years of experience as a civil investigator for federal, state, or local government agencies.
- 3+ years of experience at Intel in an investigative role.
- Intel attorney with 3+ years of relevant investigations experience.
- Local experience.
- Certified Personnel Protection (CPP).
- Certified Emergency Manager (CEM).
- Professional Certified Investigator (PCI).
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- Law enforcement experience (police officer, detective, etc.).
- Military experience (Military Police, force protection, etc.).
- Private sector Security experience.
- Private sector Security Operations experience.
- Private sector Emergency Management experience.
- Private sector Investigations experience.
- Relevant Intel experience.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.