Who we are: Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Job Description Summary: The Strategic Campaign Team is responsible for bringing growth initiatives to life in the form of Sales and Customer Success engagement. The team work cross functionally to bring new products and features to market across different sales and servicing channels, as well as building and evolving ongoing campaigns to grow our cross sell efforts. In this role you will be responsible for coordinating efforts with stakeholder teams to build and drive campaigns (new product launches, expansions, strategies) across different channels and customer segments.
- Support the Director of Commercial Programs in driving the growth strategy for the business and supporting ongoing improvements in the effectiveness of Campaign execution.
- Act as a bridge between Sales teams and Product teams to understand priorities, roadmaps and objectives to build a schedule of prioritized campaigns to drive business results.
- For these campaigns, define, build and launch the targeting, segmentation and channel execution plan
- Work in close collaboration with enablement teams to build the right content, both internal and external, to meet the needs of the execution plan
- Lead the campaign set up and execution to ensure consistency and enable tracking, reporting and insights to stakeholders in both Sales and Product teams
- Commercial Awareness: Good commercial acumen with a background in bringing products and propositions to market – ability to understanding product value propositions to build the right targeting and execution model across sales channels
- Operational mindset: Strong understanding of sales and servicing team requirements across processes, target setting, compensation and content with experience in initiating improvements across stakeholder groups
- Stakeholder Management: Experience managing and influencing multiple stakeholders as well as multiple workstreams across the business
- Data Led: Ability to review and understand customer and performance data in order to build campaign insights and recommendations
- Min. 7+ years of related business and leadership experience
- A good understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems including lead to live sales cycles, salesforce.com, reporting, forecasting, territory management and sales quotas
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to quickly adjust to changing business priorities
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.