Arbor Lodging Management is a leading hotel investment and management company with a portfolio of hotels across the United States. Our culture is focused on connecting our guests with exceptional experiences. We are people-focused, data-driven, and accountable—to our guests and our clients.
We are currently seeking a
Hotel Sales Manager
The Hotel Sales Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of strategic sales, marketing plans, and initiatives in an effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- To ensure maximum revenue, promotional coverage and marketing opportunities are achieved.
- Works closely with revenue management and marketing functions, to develop strategies to maximize REVPAR and grow market share.
- Maintain and promote teamwork with effective and clear communication with coworkers
- Ensure hotel meets or exceeds budgeted goals.
- Follow and track company cross-sell procedures
- Creating a focus on attracting new business.
- Review and approves any special corporate negotiated rates by signing the contract.
- Leads on-property sales functions to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of hotel sales objectives
- Oversee and ensure the updating of rates, promotions on hotel website, OTA's (online travel agents), GDS etc. without any rate parity.
- Evaluates and drives the hotel’s participation in the various sales channels, Market Sales, Event Booking Centers, electronic lead channels, etc.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating a proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Previous brand specific experience and knowledge (Marriott preferred)
- Knowledge of advanced sales strategies, yield management, and relationship building/maintenance.
- High degree of commercial awareness
- Ability to understand links between sales and profit with excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good business sense and the ability to motivate
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in hotel sales and marketing or related professional area.
Arbor Lodging focuses on Five Guiding Principles to maintain a culture that allows growth, development, and progression within the properties:
- Do the Right Thing - Operate and act with integrity in all you do even when it is not convenient.
- Lead with Heart - Be kind, passionate and hospitable.
- Be Accountable - Take ownership and deliver results.
- Aim Higher - Go above and beyond to exceed expectations and pursue thoughtful change.
- Celebrate Differences - Embrace diversity; respect individual opinions and ideas.
We look forward to speaking with you! Apply today!
Arbor Lodging Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arbor Lodging Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well