99 Drive is an innovative e-commerce platform that is transforming the used car buying and selling experience. 99 Drive has created an entirely unique platform where local dealerships can compete for consumer cars directly online. We have a proven business model where consumers and dealers can both win: car sellers receive the highest market price and dealers can source quality used cars directly from consumers online. The used car market is the largest US consumer retail segment estimated at $850B+ annually and is highly fragmented. We’re in the early stages of establishing a brand in the automotive e-commerce business by creating value for our customers. We have a lot of exciting work ahead of us and we’re looking for highly motivated people to join our team!
We have an exciting position for a Regional VP Territory Sales Representative with an extensive background in sales, account management and business development. S/he will strategize, target and engage directly with our customers in the dealer network and be responsible for driving dealer engagement. The main goal of this individual is to attract and build momentum in dealer registration and activity. This position requires a person who is driven, ambitious and who possesses a staunch work ethic that will constantly challenge the status quo.
- Automotive industry experience with 5+ years of selling into franchise dealers required.
- 5+ years in a leadership role that included hiring, training and managing a Sales team.
- Identify, qualify and engage directly with new dealer accounts.
- Manage and overcome potential dealer objections to meet monthly performance metrics.
- Perform competitive analysis, collect timely feedback and provide recommendations for product improvement.
- An energetic personality with the ability to build strong business relationships, communicate effectively - both verbal and written.
- Self-starter, organized, thorough with strong attention to detail.
- Relevant experience with prospecting, onboarding and growing new business relationships.
- Full time, 40+ hours per week.
- Must be flexible in work style and schedule: travel up to 50% as required.
- Typical monthly schedule includes two weeks out on the road and two weeks WFH remotely.
- Target markets include all the fun major US cities, including but not limited to LA/OC, Bay Area, Seattle, Portland, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, etc.
- Heavily commission-based with starting salary $80K to $150K depending on existing book of business.
- Annual earning potential of $300K+ for top performers with uncapped commission.
How to Apply:
- Copy of your resume.
- Cover letter including what interests you most about this opportunity.
Thanks and we look forward to meeting you soon!