Positions: Sales Operations
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm
7701 Legacy Dr, Plano, Texas 75024
The Sales Accounting Frontline Customer Service Representative maintains ownership for providing excellent customer service to Routes Sales Representatives, District Sales Leaders and Zone Business Managers regarding the resolution of sales settlement balance issues and commission exceptions. Communication takes place via high volume of incoming and outbound calls and includes research and resolution of issues initiated by the caller. CSR is also responsible for identifying specific training opportunities and providing tools and insight to the caller when applicable. Finally, the role also serves as a coach and mentor to other FLCSC team members because of the expertise in a specific area of responsibility (Queue).
- Exhibit strong leadership and contribution to key processes and become a subject-matter expert (SME) within all Queues
- Effectively manage challenging or difficult callers; analyze complex issues and determine the appropriate response or action during calls; alert Senior Coordinators and cross-functional teams of unusual or repetitive issues which may indicate broader scale problems.
- Leverage capabilities and expertise to ensure individual and team success; coach and mentor other representatives to ensure accurate and high quality responses are provided to callers in order to consistently deliver excellent service.
- Follow-up on multiple unresolved “open” issues timely while maintaining personal KPI metrics
- Must have previous Call Center , Sales Settlement resolution or Frito-Lay Field Sales experience
- Adaptability/Flexibility – job is customer focused, scope and hours are driven by field/caller needs, which may change over time. Applicant must be available to work till 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
- Strong communication, with good writing and organization skills
- Strong customer service skills (including empathy, listening, tolerance, objectivity and follow through)
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, changing priorities
- Proven ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficient technical/computer skills…Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong resource to demonstrate a skill/process to others.
- Maintain high performance; continuously build skill set and knowledge.
- Flexible, positive team player; reliable and dependable with a good attendance record.
- Working knowledge of StarTeam, C2C or FS2 helpful but not required
- Bilingual preferred but not required
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)