The* Director, Sales Enablement *will be instrumental in streamlining and automating sales processes, project implementation, sales operations, and overall business process improvement across the sales and marketing organization. This position will also be responsible for helping to maintain strong customer relationships with dealers, agents, broker, OEM’s and other NSD customers. This position will also be tasked with developing an internal process review; working with the SVP of Marketing to develop internal review checklists and procedures and then operationalizing them to enhance our overall business process within the sales and marketing organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, business owners, project sponsors, executives, and business partners to ensure clarity and understanding with respect to all ongoing projects, upcoming projects, and developmental opportunities.
- Provide strategic guidance to the sales organization and leadership
- Analyze business objectives and system requirements to define project scope, risks, and requirements necessary to achieve a successful project outcome.
- Resource scheduling and communications
- Overall project management activities such as but not limited to tracking project costs, project risks, resource requirements, and timelines
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of five (5) years experience within the automotive/insurance industry or TPA equivalent
- Three (3) or more years leadership experience
- Direct knowledge and understanding of ancillary solutions and how they are sold, implemented, and administrated
- Working knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements necessary to support vehicle contract and motorclub platforms.
Knowledge and Skills:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Must maintain highest level of confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills: working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task, follow up, effectively manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to identify discrepancies and take initiative to research variances and correct
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on written and verbal communication.
Hours Required: Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm; additional hours as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and occasionally required to stand; walk; climb stairs. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The usual environment is in a business office with a noise level in the work environment that is usually moderate.
This is an exempt position.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions and may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Nation Safe Drivers is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace
Location: 800 Yamato RoadSuite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431
Job Type: Full-time