Our North America Accounts team comprises a selected number of key customers, 15-20 of which make up an Account Manager’s portfolio. These account relationships are strategically managed at all levels (internally and externally) and typically combine complex commercial and operational needs. We are looking for an experienced team member that is dedicated and innovative, is able to produce excellent work and take enthusiastic ownership of results. If this sounds like you, we would welcome the opportunity to get to know you better.
Sabre Hospitality Solutions is looking for a talented Account Manager in North America
Role and Responsibilities
What will you achieve?
- Management of all aspects of the commercial relationship with the client.
- Determination of the strategic account plan and provision of relevant quarterly updates.
- Identification of new growth areas for both the clients & Sabre - effectively representing all products and services Sabre Hospitality has to offer and thinking outside the box to help clients find the right solutions for their business opportunities.
- Coordination across departments and teams to ensure program and contract deliverables are met in a timely fashion and meeting/exceeding expectations.
- Negotiation, development, interpretation and execution on and of client contract; ensuring obligations are met from both client and Sabre perspectives and smartly and thoughtfully manage the renewal process.
- Evangelization within Sabre for your client - having a finger on the pulse of all major client/Sabre activities and initiatives and how are could be relevant or have bearing on the joint relationship.
What's in it for you?
- Working with industry leading hospitality brands.
- Opportunity to do something that has high impact and visibility both internally with Sabre and externally with the client team. The sky is the limit when it comes to what you can do!
- Be part of one of the world’s largest Travel and Hospitality technology company.
Must Have Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of industry related strategic account management experience is required.
- Knowledgeable of hospitality centric technology and systems with strong technical aptitude.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas and revenue goals.
- Ability to interpret analytics to highlight actionable data and tell a compelling story around performance and results.
- Can create convincing proposals, documentation and presentations.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills delivering complex solutions in an easy to understand manner.
- Ability to identify, communicate, and connect with major decision makers both internally and externally.
- Ability to lead and direct multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
Nice To Have Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent.
- Fanatical focus on customer success.
- Technical/systems knowledge:
- Advanced excel skills.
- SynXis CR.
- Working knowledge of RM systems and BI tools (preferable).
Important: This role will involve some travel to attend team, industry or client functions and to lead in person meetings with clients; travel will vary between 10~25% of time.
- Very competitive compensation
- Generous Paid Time Off (5 weeks PTO your first year!)
- We offer a comprehensive medical, dental and Wellness Program
- An infrastructure that allows flexible working arrangements
- Formal and informal reward, recognition and acknowledgement programs
- Lots of fun and engaging employee development events
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at [email protected]
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW