We are experts in the beer, wine, and spirits industry looking for individuals who share our passion for customer service and thrive in a fast-paced selling environment.
As a Sales Consultant, you will cultivate and grow bar, restaurants, and casino account relationships located in Las Vegas, Nevada to maximize the sales of supplier Brown Forman, Fifth Generation, etc. brands through effective planning, selling execution, and communication resulting in the achievement of company and supplier objectives.
If you share our passion for exceeding customer expectations and being on a winning team – and have a car to drive to our customers’ locations – then come join our fun, family-based culture.
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of calls for assigned sales route. Solicit new business to increase revenue and distribution within route territory.
- Effectively plan on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to meet goals to increase market share, space allocation and customer service.
- Ensures maximum brand visibility and marketability within accounts by utilizing effective display position and current point of sale materials when appropriate.
- Educate account staff on priority brands by administering trainings.
- Communicate and follow through on issues deemed important to management, our customers and suppliers. Ensure all required documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop and grow your brand, market and industry knowledge to more effectively promote sales.
- Communicate and coordinate merchandising tactics to accounts and support merchandising activities, as needed.
- Report on issues related to the competitive market and offer constructive suggestions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Must have reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient PC, iPad and MS Office skills
- Must be a detail and results-oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- At least 2 years account selling experience, industry experience preferred
Physical Demands of Job:
- Carrying and lifting 45-65 pounds
- Immediate reaching to perform various duties
- Overhead reaching to perform various duties
- Standing and walking for periods of time to perform various duties
- Squatting or bending to perform various duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations