Greggs Distributors LP is looking to add to our Sales team in Edmonton and are seeking positive, driven individuals who want to have a rewarding career opportunity.
At Gregg Distributors LP, we believe in providing plenty of growth opportunities for our employees by offering competitive wages on top of outstanding perks and incentives. We do this to benefit not only the lives of our staff members, but their families as well. Some of our Gregg Employment Advantages include:
· Monday to Friday daytime employment
· Very attractive compensation package which includes base salary
· Sales growth bonus package
· Opportunity to enjoy extra time away from work
· Comprehensive benefits package
· RRSP plan
· Investment/Equity opportunities
· Housing Assistance
· Travel Rewards
· Staff purchase privileges
· And many more.
No previous sales experience? Don’t sweat it! We take pride in our high level of customer service and offer an ongoing comprehensive and supportive training program to ensure we set you and our team up for success.
· Customer relations is #1 to us. So build and maintain those customer relationships
· Be confident in our products! That way you can promote sales by assessing customer needs and recommending the appropriate goods and services. (Don’t worry, our training process gets you very familiar with our products)
· Retain product knowledge and advise customers of the features, advantages and benefits of our products and services
· Advise customers of monthly promotions or new product lines
· Conduct sales transactions
· Provide support to the customer service team during peak periods of the day by picking customer orders and assisting the front counter staff
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures
· Minimal amount of out of town travel with this position
A mechanical aptitude is an asset. Hands on industrial experience or industrial sales experience is not necessary.
What do we look for:
· A positive attitude
· Career driven
· Ability to contribute in a fast paced environment
· High level of attention to detail
· Customer service oriented with an interest in building relationships
· Excellent communication skills
· Must carry a valid driver’s license
· Able to comfortably lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs
· Comfortable using a computer
A little more about us:
Gregg Distributors LP is a dynamic, growing Canadian industrial supply company and we are loud and proud that we have been serving Western Canadians for over 53 years!
We thank all candidates who express interest and apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $1.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday