Solar Sales Consultant
Who Is Clementine Solar?
Clementine Solar is the fastest growing brand in the solar industry with a hyper-focus on transitioning the world to renewable energy. We are obsessed with providing the absolute best customer experience, and only allow top-tier individuals into our company.
At Clementine Solar, you will be surrounded by a family of highly ambitious and motivated self-starters who are acutely focused on building a lucrative career for themselves in solar. We are an incubator for your success and can help you achieve whatever your personal and income goals may be.
Solar Sales Associate Position:
As a Clementine Solar Direct Sales Rep, you are on the frontlines of lead generation and client acquisition helping homeowners get rid of their expensive dirty power bill, and transitioning them to clean solar energy courtesy of Clementine Solar
Your primary day-to-day activities include direct homeowner lead generation through cold calling, remote appointment setting, knocking on doors, setting in-home appointments, and closing high-ticket ($20k-$100k) contracts.
- Use call, email, text, and other various communication forms to identify the validity and potential of leads
- Door-to-door lead generation and appointment setting
- Represent Clementine Solar in an esteemed manner
- Learn and use CRM and other tools of the job
- Become a proficient solar professional with an understanding of all aspects of the product
- Closing deals (Once you are ready. This can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months)
- Uncapped commission-based sales (Average sale commission between $2,000-6,000)
- Our standard is 4 sales/month.
- Volume bonuses are available.
- Six-figure annual income expected but in no way guaranteed
Who You Are:
- You are a motivated and ambitious person looking for a challenging and equally rewarding career.
- You are ready to absorb information, learn, and execute.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a quick learner.
- You love talking to people.
- You are not afraid to fail and have thick skin. (i.e. Hearing “no” 50 times before hearing 1 yes excites and motivates you to get better and achieve more.)
- You are a self starter.
- You're not looking for just a 9-to-5 job. You're looking for a merit-based platform where your opportunity for success, personal growth, and income is up to you.
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations.
- Adaptability - Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
- Inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically; uphold organizational values.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; support and explain reasoning for decisions.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; sets goals and objectives; organize or schedule other people and their tasks.
- High school diploma
- Eligible to work in United States
What We Expect IF You Are Accepted (30 Day Probationary Period):
We expect total commitment and a high work ethic in order for you to be successful with us. When you start, we have a 30-Day Probationary Training Program that fuels your business. Everyone on the team at the executive level started in this role, and we know that individuals that give it their all at the beginning have a higher success rate which is why we put all our effort into your success at the start.
When you start, we expect you to drop all other commitments for 30 days, fully buy-in, put 100% effort in every single day, and challenge yourself. If you feel you are ready to grow quickly, run fast, learn from our leadership, and give us your all; we are the right fit for each other. If you're looking for something easy that you just clock punch in-and-out; Clementine Solar unfortunately is not for you.
Clementine Solar provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $55,778.00 - $302,550.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations