The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Make initial contact with all Pediatrician, Psychologists, Developmental Psychologists, Psychiatrists, and family physicians in geographic territory
- Create and execute effective business plan that aligns with territory and company expectations
- Service existing accounts, obtain new referrals and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily schedule of calls and follow up.
- Resolve customer issues by investigating problems, developing solutions and create recommendations for management.
- Identify other providers, community groups, advocacy groups, childcare centers, educators, parent groups, and others who could make referrals to Centria Healthcare
- Use approved print material and other tools to develop a relationship and referral stream
- Maintain regular follow up/ route plan
- Own communication of status on all leads and referrals and report back positive progress in services
- Create unique market specific events and communications to promote Centria Healthcare
- Minimum performance expectation of 30 referrals per month
- Suggest improvements and changes to processes and policies to improve productivity or customer satisfaction
- Maintain industry knowledge to keep skills current and to develop professionally
- Comply with Centria & Vision, Mission and Values
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science required, preferably in Business or related discipline
- 1+ years of outside sales/territory management in a healthcare environment
- Experience in successful sales conversations and sales presentations
- Documented success in previous sales role
- Proficiency in PC software, especially spreadsheet programs.
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to build rapport with team members, explain complicated information in an approachable and easily understood manner, effectively handle challenging phone conversations, and represent the Centria brand.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks, adhere to established deadlines, and produce work that consistently meets or exceeds team benchmarks;
- Results-driven with the aptitude to apply critical thinking skills and problem-solving;
- Proven adaptability with a willingness to work both collaboratively and individually to achieve desired business outcomes;
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills;
- Demonstrated strong work ethic with attention to detail, accuracy, and quality;
- Established track record of generating error-free work.
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Ability to use computers and computer/software programs
- Communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Medical sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lead generation: 1 year (Preferred)
- On the road