Are you looking for a career opportunity in the health and wellness industry in the greater Tulsa, Oklahoma area? Do you want to capitalize on your talents, realize your goals, and have a direct impact on your earning potential?
Letco Med (Letco) is launching Fourth Power Labs, an exciting new CBD business in the Health & Wellness industry with adjacencies to our core business. We are currently accepting applications for a Customer Success Specialist at our new office in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Successful candidates will participate in an intensive professional training program with a curriculum including advanced knowledge of the CBD/cannabinoid industry and developing superior selling skills using our proven sales methodologies.
Letco/Fourth Power Labs employs some of the most innovative and ambitious associates in the industry. By providing structured and ongoing training, our sales team is comprised of performance-driven, self-motivated, and service-minded professionals as we work towards being the preferred source for all our customer’s CBD needs.
FOURTH POWER LABS (Letco’s new venture in the Health & Wellness industry) partners with hemp industry experts to create trusted products with exacting standards that support medical professionals’ objective of delivering consistent quality care to their patients.
At Fourth Power Labs, we are unwavering in our belief that the application of hemp-formulated solutions is best guided and managed by medical professionals. With over 25 years of unmatched quality in the pharmaceutical industry, we partner with experts who share our relentless pursuit of better. Best-in-class formulations created by a team of Ph.D. scientists, driven by hemp industry experts at every stage of the manufacturing process to create a uniquely consistent and pure product. Uncompromising pharmaceutical-grade testing ensures reliable industry-leading solutions to complement quality care. Because Better Matters.
LETCO MED ("Letco”), a 100% employee-owned company headquartered in Wayne, PA, is the supply partner of choice for profit-conscious compounding pharmacies everywhere.
Letco has invested heavily in building a company that can serve the needs of compounding pharmacists today, tomorrow, and into the future, with a full line of products and complementary programs and services. With a dedicated focus on the US compounding market, Letco provides a complete and comprehensive portfolio of safe and consistent top-quality chemicals, compounding supplies, and equipment at highly competitive prices. Letco’s product line includes chemicals covering a broad range of therapeutic categories and supplies, equipment, capsules, pre-made topical bases, and oral delivery vehicles. Letco also carries a deep assortment of dosage forms and delivery systems.
Since its inception in 1993, Letco has earned and built a reputation as one of the most innovative companies in the compounding industry. Letco is focused on unwavering quality, exemplified by its industry-leading quality assurance programs, stringent quality control procedures, and unblemished record with the FDA.
At Letco Med, our primary focus is our customers, and we pride ourselves on providing service excellence in every aspect of our business, including how we treat our associates.
POSITION OVERVIEW: CUSTOMER SUCCESS SPECIALIST
Reporting directly to the Director of Business Development, the Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned Fourth Power Labs (FPL) accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition, leading to strong reorders, growth opportunities, and customer retention. The CSS will develop and maintain a strong understanding of short-term and long-term customer needs and communicate those needs and behaviors to leadership.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Following Fourth Power Labs’ standard operating procedures (SOPs), the Customer Success Specialist:
- Provides unsurpassed customer service, first time and all the time.
- Onboard new customers.
- Follow up for reorders.
- Encourage upsells and cross-sells.
- Be the voice of the customer.
- Continuously advocate for FPL to create customer satisfaction and generate referral business.
- Provides accurate and efficient computer data entry of all customer orders.
- Responds to customer inquiries and complaints promptly and accurately.
- Offers promotional items to customers during each call.
- Develops a strong knowledge of Fourth Power product lines.
- Checks pending orders each day to make sure all customer purchases are progressing and follows up with appropriate department or personnel as needed.
- Follows up with customers regarding any order delays.
- Performs other duties as required.
High school diploma or GED equivalent required; Associate’s degree or higher in a business-related field preferred. Minimum of one (1) year in customer service, sales, or marketing role. Experience in the cannabinoid field (especially CBD) or other health and wellness industry preferred. Call center experience is highly encouraged. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Articulate and courteous phone manner and customer service skills
- Ability to handle and execute difficult conversations professionally with customers and associates
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions and decisions
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with and apply mathematical concepts such as fractions and percentages to practical situations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Letco/Fourth Power Labs team!
Fourth Power Labs and Letco Med are Equal Opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.