This position will perform Recruiting assignments according to the account and company needs. The
Recruiter will recruit for hourly open positions for all accounts in the FL territory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform all assigned tasks in a professional manner in order to reflect the highest integrity of the Company.
· This position is base on “boots on the ground”, needs to be able to work out of the office.
· Monitor in a daily basis all open positions, prioritizing the recruiting efforts according to each account needs.
· Observe proper recruiting procedures from Requisitions Forms to closing on open positions.
· Post jobs ads on professional sites, job sites and social media.
· Conduct candidate sourcing efforts considering operational needs.
· This position requires to work in different areas out of the office finding the talent and network to full fill the staffing needs. This will be done on a daily basis.
· Pre-screen all candidates before scheduling them for interview with the account Manager. This is only if requested, if not, then the recruiter will make the hiring decision.
· Schedule calls and interviews on a daily basis.
· Process candidates with the interview process, including but not limited to the on boarding process.
· Use recruiting software to keep track of open hourly positions including T Sheets.
· Send out all bulk email (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, emails to non-selected candidates).
· Complete all NH Hourly Paperwork including Offer Letters and Job Descriptions.
· Request drug tests and background checks when is required.
· HR will be responsible for approval of the backgrounds.
· Participate and assist in the coordination of all recruiting events in the area and out of the area including setting of tables at the event this might include weekends or out of business hours.
· Create recruiting reports on a weekly basis to track the recruiting efforts and results.
· Promote positive candidate experience throughout the initial pre-screening process until the hiring process.
· Must be available to travel for recruiting purposes through the State of FL.
· Must observe confidentiality at all times.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or 1 year of College is preferred.
· 4 Years of Recruiting experience within the Facility Maintenance, Janitorial, Hospitality and Healthcare.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE:
· Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
· Computer literate including Word, Excel, Power Point and other computer systems.
· Excellent Communication skills
· Bilingual (English and Spanish)
· Ability to create recruiting calendars within the Regions
· Ability to resolve last minute tasks
· Critical-thinking skills and common sense while prioritizing the staffing needs.
· Work under a fast paced environment
· Adjust to industry changes
· Knowledge of trending changes in the recruiting field
· Ability to work under a high level of stress due to the high volume of recruiting at certain times
· Contribute to business development by using the most recent trends in the recruiting field and adjusting them to the company culture and needs.
· Adapt to office environment and outdoor work environment.
· Lift, bend, grasp, kneel, carry, squat, twist, pull and push and walk as necessary during a period of 8 hours shift.
· Lift floor to waist as needed during a period of 8 hours shift.
· Work mostly sitting during an 8-hour shift. Driving long and short distances for recruiting purposes.
· Talk during a long period of times over the phone, in person or via web or skype.
· Use of computer and various monitors during a long period of time.
Use of hands during an 8-hour shift
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 - $36,500.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Recruiting: 5 years (Required)
- Recruiting at large scale: 3 years (Required)
- Spanish and English (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 75% (Required)
- Multiple locations