About Blue Robin
Blue Robin is a new business launched last year; it is part of Outcomes, a division of PD. Targeted at Self Insured Employers (SIEs) Blue Robin is a concierge pharmacy offering that allows SIEs to offer their employees prescription services and clinical services (health interventions). The SIE’s employees get personalized pharmacist-led support and can have medications delivered conveniently on their terms. Blue Robin’s personalized clinical services are designed to improve overall health while reducing employers’ healthcare costs.
Position Summary (What Sales Admin/Ops Management contributes to Cardinal Health)
The Sales Operations Consultant is responsible for assisting sales leadership in driving operational excellence in all sales related activities. In this role, the candidate will be required to set-up dashboards and reports to forecast and track sales revenue and other key metrics.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and deliver regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Assist the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection. Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Partner with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data; develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators
- Create and maintain Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material.
- Assist with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representatives
- Bachelors in business or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of general business and or sales
- Advanced application skills;
- Experience with CRM and sales tools (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc)
- Strong communication skills
- Sales process, problem solving and analytical skills required
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Anticipated Pay Range: $65,000/yr - $90,000/yr
Bonus Eligible: No
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.