Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative
Houston TX Area
JIT Total Site Solutions has been providing top-tier on-site services for nearly a decade. From the beginning, JIT’s focus has always been to go above and beyond for our clients and it’s this obsession around customer service that continues to fuel the Company’s growth. JIT is grounded in our core values of People First, High Ownership, Growth, and Grit.
The Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative is an essential partner in the JIT customer experience . This role is responsible for handling the inbound sales volume for all tiers of customers, properly qualify and manage each call to close orders, up-sell, and cross-sell products. This role is also a key player in opportunity management with our sales systems. This position will offer world class service with clarity, energy, and immediacy for every customer interaction.
On Target Earnings (OTE): $40,000-$65,000
Demonstrate strong safety awareness and leadership to Identify potential customer growth opportunities for sales.
- Work hand-in-hand with Outside Sales associates by determining customers’ needs and recommending appropriate products and solutions.
- Ensuring the delivery of personalized customer service through timely quotations and accurate sales orders
- Expand awareness to educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Upsell and cross-sell all product offerings available in the specific market
- Handle daily calls effectively while managing to plans and targets
- Manage inbound emails and cases effectively
- Hold professionally engaging conversations over the phone and via e-mail
- Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and with immediacy. Act as liaison between customers, sales, field operations, and office personnel to resolve general inquiries & issues for all customers.
- Win all inbound calls
- Be aware of competitor activities in the region and assess opportunities for business development.
- Work to revenue targets and KPI's as set by Supervisor.
- Establish a quality, people first relationship with all other employees.
- Develop sales strategies to capitalize on inbound call wins and volume growth.
- Keep up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all JIT products and services.
- Produce quotes and orders through designated platforms and systems
- Document sales activities and leverage business intelligence; Know the key steps of projects and project management
- Champion, demonstrate, and uphold JITs Core Values
- Perform other duties as required by management.
- Demonstrate desire to succeed and win with a positive and professional attitude as well as grow career opportunities
High School Diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years of related sales or customer experience preferred.
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets.
Strong PC proficiency (Microsoft Office, CRM, etc.)Industry knowledge: Ag, Industrial, Construction, Residential, Gov., commercial, Energy
- Customer Care and Sales Experience, including Customer Relationship development
- Ability to solution sell through value alignment to differentiate JIT offerings from the competition
- Ability to learn quickly
- Prospecting / Cold Calling / Referral generation
- Customer Service
- Teamwork with all sales channels and operations
- Lead Sourcing
- Closing and Negotiating
- Time Management
- Exhibit strong aptitude for sales and a desire to sell / upsell
- Highly motivated, able to meet deadlines and customer service oriented with ability to build relationships
- Excellent follow up skills (leads, issue resolution, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Other required skills: Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Safety Champion, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability, CRM proficiency
- Heathy Insurance, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, Vision and Dental
- 15 Days Accrued PTO days
- 8 Paid Holidays