Small Store Customer Account Manager
Friday, July 23, 2021
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. Coke Florida’s exclusive territory covers over 18 million consumers across 47 Florida counties, and includes the major metropolitan markets of Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando and Tampa. Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR. In 2017, Coke Florida generated over $1.2 billion in revenue and the company currently has approximately 4,800 employees.
As one of the first US greenfield independent Coca-Cola bottlers in nearly sixty years, Coke Florida is at an exciting stage in its transformational journey to become a leading-edge beverage company, the best bottler in the Coca-Cola System, and one of the best companies to work for in Florida.
- Develop a customized yearly business plan addressing the critical needs of the customer while delivering Coca-Cola Beverages Florida system budgeted profit and volume
- Develop collaboratively with customer and/or Channel a yearly price/package plan that generates desired results for both Customer/Channel and the Coca-Cola Beverages Florida system
- Collaborate with internal Business Partners (PGM, Marketing, Finance) to develop programming that will accelerate incremental business and exceed program objectives
- Conduct post promotional analysis measuring the success levels of promotions and making any necessary changes to price/package plan
- Sell-in and implement local, regional or national marketing strategies
- Subject matter expert on assigned Customer and/or Channel responsible for communicating weekly with the frontline sales management discussing promotional plans, display commitments and establishing goals against assigned metrics
- Work with Category Management to gain key market and customer insights
- Negotiate contracts for new business and renegotiate contracts for existing business
- Manage customer/channel forecast to ensure alignment with business trends while mitigating risk of product supply issues
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years in consumer goods industry
- Strategic Selling, Conceptual Selling, Account Management
- Direct Store Delivery (DSD) and/or Beverage category experience preferred
- Strong communication skills (Listening, Speaking, Writing, Inquiring)
- Attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Analytical thinking (Strategic Thinking Systematically, Problem Solving)
- Consumer goods and Beverage Industry knowledge
- Customer focused
- Experience influencing effective negotiation and selling with retailer
- Experience working with Nielsen and other syndicated data
- Experience in developing successful annual business plans and price/package for retail customers
- Change agent who thrives in a fast pace, ever changing environment
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Coke Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any time. Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Job Family
- Job Function
- Pay Type